Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun lovers - AR15 hot deal !!

http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/?shop=1&cat=161&

This is a very good deal on the classic AR15, and the only downside I see is that they apparently do not have the newer chrome barrel to prevent dirt/corrosion deposits from accumulating. They are using a WASP liner, which I know nothing about.

Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

That definitely looks like a good deal. I guess they are a mix of parts they have had and they throw them together and test fire them. I would be a bit worried about the "as is" policy and I would want to check up on the history of this place but these rifles are cheaper then some high end video cards out there.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I think i'll pass. No choice on make, sold as-is, non chromed barrel? Sounds wayyyy too fishy for me.
      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Two guys that bought from them already got darn near new product:

Got my bargain bin M4 yesterday. Like everyone else has said, it came in looking like it was brand new, fired a few times (to test it as per the website), but the upper and lower look brand new. The stock looks a little used, but everything else looks great.
        I just happen to be from the same area that CMMG is located (Mid-Missouri). There's a store in Columbia that has a dealer relationship with CMMG and they have a bunch of the rifles in the store, so I handpicked my own rifle.

From the ones in the store, maybe 1 in 12 rifles had a scratch on the barrel. All the others looked new.
        Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
          Two guys that bought from them already got darn near new product:
          Hmmm, I'm about an hour and a half from Columbia, I'm tempted
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Further reading seems to indicate you can get them built with a chrome lined barrel, but only if you specify that at build/order time.

This deal has been ongoing since late last year, so they must have a TON of stock. They are not auto models, just the standard semi with three clip burst, but of course with no mag unless you order one, so add a clip and a scope for another $100 total and you are good to go.

.223 ammo is relatively cheap, so I still think this is a good buy for someone looking for a legendary weapon.

Comment

Don't think its easy to get one of those to Denmark

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                Further reading seems to indicate you can get them built with a chrome lined barrel, but only if you specify that at build/order time.

This deal has been ongoing since late last year, so they must have a TON of stock. They are not auto models, just the standard semi with three clip burst, but of course with no mag unless you order one, so add a clip and a scope for another $100 total and you are good to go.

.223 ammo is relatively cheap, so I still think this is a good buy for someone looking for a legendary weapon.
                Burst fire (3 round burst) is illegal unless you have a NAF license. I seriously hope they are not selling 3 round burst models to people who are not licensed to handle NAF items. Again, my gut it just screaming at me that something isn't right with that offer.
                [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Gene, my bad ... I had just watched a Military Channel show on the M-16 this weekend and then read another post from an AR-15 buyer and confused reality with the show info, so it isn't a 3 round burst on these units ...

mea culpa ... my mistake.

Comment

I can see where these parts could get stocked up. If you are dropping over a grand on an AR you want to have it just right so people will tend to send things back for cosmetic reasons and these companies can off load theses things.
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Wow actually I wouldn't prefer the chrome handle just so it looks more like the one from Counter-Strike :P

But that is a great deal, if I had $600+ to unload, I'd definitely pick one up and a clip or two.

The M4 that is.

Comment

Wow, very nice looking gun.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,829   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                          by newiron09
                          BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                          15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                        • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                          by newiron09
                          Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                          15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                        Working...
                        X