Activision smoking EA's Crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Activision smoking EA's Crack

well, i guess we all should have seen this coming when they cut Dedicated servers on the PC. Activision sent "security forces" to Infinity Wards offices and kicked out the lead dev and CEO of the IW.
    The Escapist : News : Rumor: Security Locks Down Infinity Ward, Ousts Studio Head *UPDATE*

weird although i guess i would hire some bouncers if i was getting jipped outta that much cash to. Interesting to see what happens in october once the contract ends.

Comment

This is getting interesting
      [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
      Like the community? Donate here:
      [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

I thought Treyarch was still doing cod's too.

So now there are 3?. Blah, whatever
        Motivate

Comment

Well... lol it appears Bobby Koitick's dream to rule the gamin industry is commencing. Destroying any developer that stands in his way. Rapture is coming! For the gaming community at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
            I thought Treyarch was still doing cod's too.

So now there are 3?. Blah, whatever
            Alot of us thought this was some kind of PR stunt on the night of the battfield badcompany 2 release. But things had taken a turn.

Well from my understanding from other reports. MW2 and the future mapacks/DLC will be IW last MW. Sledgehammer Games will take over the MW title. Blah... maybe I should had read the update 7

This is what I would like to believe... Activision *cough Bobby Kotick* want to do this MMO subscripting thing forward. MW2 is just a steping stone to cross the PC's into the WOW playgrounds. Jason West and Vince Zampella dislike the idea and complain cause that is geeks playing field. As usual, Bobby is all businessman and don't listen.

Jason West and Vince Zampella got feedup and rebell or insubordinate for whatever reason. Activision finds now is the time to fire them.

And now for my question. How is this suppose MMO title going to work for the console. I guess the PS3 MAG showed that it could work and add crap that you can buy.

I guess this is the end of the COD... But when MW2 brakes the 1 billion mark by January. Bobby see's $$$.

As for Treyarch, I was reading some of the developers tweets and they are busy playing BFBC2 lol
            Last edited by Caddys83; 3 Mar 2010, 01:37 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,829   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
              by newiron09
              BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
              15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
            • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
              by newiron09
              Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
              15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
            Working...
            X