Vacation-Myrtle Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacation-Myrtle Beach

Im going on vacation to Myrtle Beach gonna be gone for a week leaving tonight.

Not gonna be able to help u guys with the BC2 server...

If im not to lazy i'll post some photo's and what not when i get back.

Cool. Myrtle Beach is a great place. Be sure to visit Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, great food and atmosphere.
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Have a great trip PJ.

Comment

Margaritaville is soo good.

Comment

Broadway at the Beach is where that's located, and it's the best thing (one of the only things for those looking for a semi-boardwalk beach experience and entertainment beyond a few scattered other options) in the area. My wife and I went to Myrtle Beach about 3 years ago and ended up spending part of every day there that week.

Minigolf is awesome, but it's expensive there. And when we went, it was HOT--about 100+ every day with no breeze, very odd for an ocean town.

I believe the Hard Rock theme park is still closed indefinitely, but may be wrong. There certainly weren't any pamphlets about it in the South Carolina visitor center recently.

There's about one block of boardwalk along the beach of Myrtle Beach proper. A nice little arcade with some pool tables there, that was fun. Not much else. The beach is good for those who like beaches, and the water was awesome but I would expect it to be a bit cold now.

Good luck, and try to have fun.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Any other must do's while I'm he's in Myrtle beach other than margaritavill?

Also if anyone knows of a really good BBQ place please let me know

Comment

The Gran Prix cars are a load of fun, they are at the far south end about where the main drag run's back into highway 17.

I can't recommend any local mom & pop BBQ places but there is a Sticky Fingers down there, great ribs... BBQ is ok for a chain. http://www.stickyfingers.com/
              [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
              <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

At least you did not suggest Sonny's.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

It's a beach. I assume. So, I want more bikinis (Ask Skud for voyeur tips and tricks), and less you. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                    It's a beach. I assume. So, I want more bikinis (Ask Skud for voyeur tips and tricks), and less you. Thanks.
                    Sorry phant might look a little guilty doing that seeming that im here with my girl-friend and her parents.... and no i will not be posting pictures of her...

Comment

Tell your gf there is a cute dog to her left and snap a quick pic

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                        Tell your gf there is a cute dog to her left and snap a quick pic
                        That's not a dog

Wuff wuff

Comment

That's not a dog

Wuff wuff

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Have a good trip!

Comment

That's not a dog

Wuff wuff
                              She might think you are a cute little rat dog that you put into your purse phant

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                              X