A dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dilemma

Ok last night I went out on a call out, but before I went out I went to the Bathroom ok, but this where my dilemma come's in, When I get back from my call out I go wash my hands in the bathroom.

What do I find but a Pregnancy test which shows one is pregnat, But to put a spin on thing hear I have my kids and there mum staying with me for Xmas. So they are three women in the house and one's pregant so How would you bring the subject up in convstion the 3 people below.

1.My wife Lauren
    2.My ex-wife Lykke
    3.my ex girlfriend Hella (My ex wifes sister)

At this time........I say and do NOTHING !!!

If its your wife, it may be a X-Mas Notice ( very sweet )
    If its your ex or sister, your wife may over think the results.

Its kinda a no win.

STAND DOWN SOLDIER and wait for further instructions.

Comment

I just want to know how you got all those Women under one roof together. What are u a Mormon and you are just not telling us ?

Comment

You married women A then dated her sister. I wonder what the Ex-Wife thought

Comment

I agree with vito.... play it safe and say nothing.

Comment

unless you take it for a DNA test and find out who's it is, ignore it.
            obviously dont forget about it.
            buf if it relates to you, you will find out.

with 3 women in the same house, you cant just go asking about it, esp when you have no idea who's it could be.

just be glad you dont have a >= 14yo daughter is all i can say

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
            ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

What Vito says sounds the safest. You only have a 33% chance of concern :P

P.S. my math IS correct, no??! j/k
              K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
              sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Well as I see it

1. Say nothing....prolly the best bet.

2. If you have to ask anyone...ask only your wife. If it comes out and you didn't tell your wife first boy are you in the pooper.

BTW do you know what the Chinese ideogram for gossip is...2 women under a roof.....Do you know what the ideogram for war is.....3 women under a roof.

No joke.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar
                  I just want to know how you got all those Women under one roof together. What are u a Mormon and you are just not telling us ?
                  The Answer to you qustion is this why I was married to my EX-Wife they was a time when I was living in denmark with her we hit a rocky patch and she want a divorce so I walked out and went beck to Germany.

Where I met a Woman and had a one Night stand with ok, any way 3 months later me and my Ex-wife had patched things up anyway the one thing I left out I knew my ex wife had a sister but I never met her.

Until may Ex-wife told me she was coming for dinner Guess what it was the woman I had a one night stand with.

At this point my Ex-wife was 4 months pregnat with are son Daneil anyway that was a very fun dinner anyway after dinner she asked me to walk her back to her mum and dads house the she told me she was 3 months pregant

So i told her Lykke was pregant to anyway I end up tell my Ex-wife what had happened and she was shock but it took a long time for her to forgive me and helle.

Anyway Helle as my daughter she live's in New York now, So I asked them both to come to Englang for Xmas so we could have xmas all together.

As for my current wife she get's on ok with them both, It just my oldest son mum she hates

Comment

you are living in a soap opera, yikes!

Comment

What I find suspicious is that a woman would leave something like a pregnancy test "just laying around". I can't speak for them, but if I was a woman, and I found out I might be pregnant, I would think that that was a rather momentous occassion (for good or for bad), and would most likely not leave the pregnancy test laying around.

Comment

Yer but why do the test at 2am in the morning ?

Comment

3rd option dude.....They're messing with your head!

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
                            3rd option dude.....They're messing with your head!
                            QFE
                            [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
                            You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

(DSP)-Bar wrote

What are u a Mormon and you are just not telling us ? Very Happy
                              Thats funny

Keep your mouth shut and hide in a corner. You are out numbered and are just better off
                              So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                              X