A dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the REAL question in all this....

In the time they have ALL been staying in your house, would you be the << lets say >> donor to the positive test no matter who it was ??

If your answer is YES and you could rule out your wife, then you should start packing your bags.

If your answer is YES and you think its your wife, revert back to say NOTHING, she will tell your on X-MAS ( I hope )

If you answer NO you couldn't be the donor to the test, then I gotta say....

Please don't be offended PLEASE PLEASE... It needs to be asked...
    PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR ASKING !!!

How old is your daughter ??

Comment

I agree with them all, don't say anything. If it belongs to your ex-wife or ex-girlfriend, it really isn't your problem. Since it was in your house, I would say its pretty safe to think it was your wife's, because if you think about it the other two would probably wait until they are home for something like that.

Comment

This could possibly be the funniest/most confusing/screwed up/i dont know what to say to this post, EEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by <<~ViTO~>>

I HATE YOU.
          [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
          You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by BenKenobi
            Originally posted by <<~ViTO~>>

I HATE YOU.
            It needed to be asked ??

Comment

Well today I can lunch brought to me by my Ex-wife and Hear sister on the building site now I know for sure on of the 3 is pregant and they know that I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkrain371
                Well today I can lunch brought to me by my Ex-wife and Hear sister on the building site now I know for sure on of the 3 is pregant and they know that I know.
                Ok..... so the sister ( Your 1 Night Stand ) is pregnant. CORRECT ??
                But its not yours right ??

Ya know.... I cant sell this script to the network with that ending :P

Comment

jerry!!!!! jerry!!!!! jerry!!!!

Comment

I am lost, how do they know that you know and the fact that your ex-wife and her sister brought you lunch .... is it important? I am confused.
                    K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                    sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Does it matter ?? I mean did you get you ex Pregnant or maybe her sister.. I need a beer cause this is a little too much.

Comment

Not this time

Comment

Not this time

Not this time what ? That it does matter ? lol

Comment

I just like reading this Over and Over

The Answer to you qustion is this why I was married to my EX-Wife they was a time when I was living in denmark with her we hit a rocky patch and she want a divorce so I walked out and went beck to Germany.

Where I met a Woman and had a one Night stand with ok, any way 3 months later me and my Ex-wife had patched things up anyway the one thing I left out I knew my ex wife had a sister but I never met her.

Until may Ex-wife told me she was coming for dinner Guess what it was the woman I had a one night stand with.

At this point my Ex-wife was 4 months pregnat with are son Daneil anyway that was a very fun dinner anyway after dinner she asked me to walk her back to her mum and dads house the she told me she was 3 months pregant

So i told her Lykke was pregant to anyway I end up tell my Ex-wife what had happened and she was shock but it took a long time for her to forgive me and helle.

Anyway Helle as my daughter she live's in New York now, So I asked them both to come to Englang for Xmas so we could have xmas all together.

As for my current wife she get's on ok with them both, It just my oldest son mum she hates

Comment

ROFL!!
                              K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                              sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Now I know who's pregnat and who want's a baby to now god help me I'm going to hell.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,183   Posts: 269,818   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                                X