Blazers vs the Nuggest Woo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blazers vs the Nuggest Woo!

Make sure on December 21st to Watch the Portland Trail Blazers vs the Denver Nuggets, because I'll be there with great seats

My father has owed me a Blazer game ever since I was very little (I use to be a big basketball fan with my father, my brother wasn't. My dad got blazer tickets and took my brother to "get him into the mood". I wanted to go so badly, my brother didn't, but he mainly went to piss me off. I don't want to seem selfish, but these tickets don't make up for that, because the blazers aren't so interesting anymore, especially since first pick Greg Oden is injured for the season, but it's all good)

Anyways, I'll be there cheering, and it'd just seem nice to know that my buddies here at the lair are watching what I'm watching that's not a video game.

It's decemeber 21st I believe 7pm PST

Hey there, I know you don't know me I use to play ut2k4 here and will be back regular soon and I'm a huge Blazer fan. :P

Ya it's sad about Oden but I think he'll be back healthy next season and then they'll be a team to contend with, especially with the line up of young talent we have on this team. Who knows if they don't make the playoffs one more year we may end up with another good draft pick to add to the team, nothing wrong with that.

O.K. I'll try to keep this short, I hope you enjoy the game. Go Blazers, Rip City!
    The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination. - Garek (Deep Space 9)

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
    Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
      by newiron09
      BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
      15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
    • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
      by newiron09
      Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
      15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
    Working...
    X