Day of Defeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day of Defeat

Was thinking of buying one even if it is old now.Worth it?Which one if it is worth it? Source or regular?

I liked both.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Any one you liked over another,Im not really going to buy two,looking to buy one and wondering which is better.

Comment

Source is newer and has better graphics but, will tax older systems. Game play is mostly the same. If I was buying now I would get Source.
        Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Bought both,source is fun,but this may sound surprising,on the dod (regular) server I was on,I think everyone was bots,because I was in 1 spot and would kill them over and over 50 million times,but they kept coming. Otherwise my experience has been great.

Comment

DOD Source doesn't have bots. That was the problem with trying to fill servers.
            Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

When Source was released, there were many issues with damage and accuracy. They fixed those but it was hard to make the game take off on a second try. I still prefer Source over Regular, but as Apache said, the gameplay was very similar.

Not sure how busy the servers are these days...
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky
                When Source was released, there were many issues with damage and accuracy. They fixed those but it was hard to make the game take off on a second try. I still prefer Source over Regular, but as Apache said, the gameplay was very similar.

Not sure how busy the servers are these days...

Was... still is but the new patch they are talking about will hopefully fix it. 1.3 is the best but Source is good as well. You just got to have a little patience.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,829   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                  by newiron09
                  BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                  15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                  by newiron09
                  Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                  15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                Working...
                X