Most anticipated X-mas gift.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most anticipated X-mas gift.

Alright lets get the gift guessing and wanting started...

Whats Your Most Anticipated Christmas Gift? What gift are you really hoping to get?

For me its the new TV for the living room, I know my parents were looking at them online extensively(they dont delete history) so I'm pumped for a 52" under the tree.

Hmmmm I'm really hard to shop for because I usually by myself everything already lol. But I'm really psyched to give my wife an XBOX 360 with kinect. She wanted one really bad but thought it was out of my budget but I burnt some late night oil doing some side work for the money. She's going to be so surprised.
    Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

I didnt really ask for anything that im really excited for. Just put some needed things on the list.

I guess a vacuum (sadly i NEED this one since my current one sucks[no pun intended]) ?
      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

For a while I was wishing for Skud wrapped in a silk ribbon and a bow.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          LOL!

Not really sure what i'll be getting. My girlfriend and I have set quite a strict budget limit for each other this Christmas due to our holiday in May.

I usually get a few Blurays, so i'm hoping for the Alien Athology.

Comment

A nice pair of Sennheiser earbuds!

My last pair sprouted legs and walked away, so I've been living off some crappy ones and I don't like it.
            "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
            - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

An air compressor.
              [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
              <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I usually ask for no gifts. I like gift giving it's just kinda of lame. I'll get something crappy that I really don't need or want since I'm usually picky about what I want and I've usually bought it already. Although my wife and I do exchange gifts and I have no idea what it might be. Her's is going to be an expensive retro espresso machine

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  How convenient: I always wear silk ribbons and bows!

Comment

Kindle and/or an iPod touch 64gb model. I don't really want an Apple product, but there's only two makers of 64gb, and the app store wins out over the Zune.

-Rand
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

It's too late for me to request it now... but I really think I would enjoy a Kindle. I'm loving the Kindle blackberry app, already on my second book.

We got my daughter the 32GB iPod Touch for Christmas... or Santa did, rather. I'm really lookng forward to playing with it, there's a Kindle app for that too and a pretty good selection of cheap/free childrens books and she loves to read.

Last reqeust: A picture of Skud in his 'everyday' atire + wearing high heels would be nice. (time for Vito to find a pic of scud posted here and start his magic with Photoshop).
                      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                        How convenient: I always wear silk ribbons and bows!
                        You mean, when i was talking to you on Vent a few moments ago you were only wearing silk ribbons and bows?!?!?!

*shudders*

Comment

I don't want to think about where the bow was.

Comment

Lol @ all y'all.

Comment

My wife and I stopped exchanging gifts years back and we take the money and spend a few days in a B&B so it will probably be a few stocking stuffers for me. However this year I broke the rule and bought her a Kreuig coffee maker and she got word that I broke the rule so now she will attempt to buy me something which usually doesn't turn out well because I'm a picky guy when it comes to stuff. Now if she stuffed one of theses in my stocking I would be a happy guy and never question her electronics choices again. http://www.malibal.com/nine/

@ Obitroy read my post in the Lab section about in game purchases for you daughters itouch they can get out of hand real quick.

@ Rand If you are going to buy music for you new itouch I would take a look at Amazon first because there are no restrictions on what you do with your purchased music.
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,829   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                by newiron09
                                BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                              • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                by newiron09
                                Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                              Working...
                              X