Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarbonFire
    Originally posted by {CLR}seikoAF
    there are lawns... mostly dead lawns, but lawns none the less...
    All the times I've been there I seem to see almost nothing but desert-scape and gravel yards.....maybe I'm not hitting the right parts of Arizona (I'm sure the upscale Prescott has its fair share of lawns ) It's not really your fault though.....California steals all the water so our desert can get watered 24/7
    You mean you steal Alpha and I's water so Southern CA can get watered

Comment

All the times I've been there I seem to see almost nothing but desert-scape and gravel yards.....maybe I'm not hitting the right parts of Arizona (I'm sure the upscale Prescott has its fair share of lawns ) It's not really your fault though.....California steals all the water so our desert can get watered 24/7
      Yea, you're not looking in the right place because you don't have access to the right place. On base there are yards. If I could figure out how to get the pictures off of my phone and onto my computer using bluetooth I would take a few pictures for ya.
      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

u could always head toward philly PA
        PA is where its at lol
        [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
        X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
          exactly
          [img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/__alpha__/ut3-4.png[/img]

Comment

ive seen lawns in scottsdale (circled by rock) and patches of grass in parts of mesa.

and wow if u go through prescot be amazed at the size of some of those houses. those are the people we need on cains lair never have to wry about money for a server again

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
              Now, now. Settle down folks. We're trying to AVOID the Second Civil War, and since Western water rights are the most likely cause at this point in time, you all need to give peace a chance.

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

8 hours?!... I'd be in Mexico by then.
                I think the last time I went to Orange County, it took 4-5 hours, but traffic is generally sort of interesting there.

Comment

Born a Buckeye, die a Buckeye!

Comment

well i don't live in CA but just crossing the border, like 1.20 hrs from Carbon and 1.20hr from mapes (in airplane)
                    BTW i think i might be in SC in January Mapes, maybe we can have a beer at 99's...
                    ALso my sister change to Sacramento so i guess i'm going to visit you north folks more often.

Comment

i live about 25 miles from carbomb. i used to live in Phoenix and i had grass.

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_chef
                        i live about 25 miles from carbomb. i used to live in Phoenix and i had grass.
                        we are talking about the grass that you have as a landscape not whats in the basement

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                          by newiron09
                          BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                          15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                        • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                          by newiron09
                          Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                          15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                        Working...
                        X