No announcement yet.

Vacation Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AUSTRALIA the chicks here are HOTTTTTTTTT!!
    sigpic

The sentence below is true.
    The sentence above is false.

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
      If I were a single man I would go to Sydney Australia. I have never seen a larger collection of beautiful women in my life. The down side is it's kinda pricey in Australia
      The words you speak are true ..it is expensive but its worth it !
      sigpic

Comment

He's gonna pick somewhere in the US, i just know he is.

Comment

Oh i'm def staying on my continent lol.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              lol Dead... when i went on my honeymoon to gatlinburg, me and my ex wife stopped in some place in alabama to eat dinner.

I ordered a burger and a beer, and they were like "we don't serve alcohol on sundays"

I'm like "WTF?! I'm going back to New Orleans" lol
              LOL yeah you gotta love the bible belt. The blue laws are different in every state. In GA, you can buy alcohol at a restaurant, but not at a store. Does that make any sense? Luckily that should change soon...
              [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                Seattle is gorgeous too. I love it there.
                Apache
                I lived in Seattle for a 5 years. Great area. Go to bumbershoot at the end of august. Music festival that is cheap to get in and runs for 4-5 days at the space needle.

Comment

New York City is cool. There are so many good restaurants in Manhattan it is crazy. I also liked Charleston and Savannah.

Orange Beach, AL is a nice kinda quiet beach. If you want more partying you could go to Daytona or Panama City.

If you want to go out west, I thought San Fransisco was cool. San Diego is also nice; the weather there is always great.
                  [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

one word...Cancun!!!
                    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
                      New York City is cool. There are so many good restaurants in Manhattan it is crazy. I also liked Charleston and Savannah.

Orange Beach, AL is a nice kinda quiet beach. If you want more partying you could go to Daytona or Panama City.

If you want to go out west, I thought San Fransisco was cool. San Diego is also nice; the weather there is always great.
                      I hate NYC.. then again I live in NJ and had to work in time square area.
                      museums are great though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
                        LOL yeah you gotta love the bible belt. The blue laws are different in every state. In GA, you can buy alcohol at a restaurant, but not at a store. Does that make any sense? Luckily that should change soon...
                        Except each individual city's voters have to pass a referendum allowing Sunday Alcohol Sales in Restaurants. And when the law allowing Sunday Alcohol Sales in stores goes into effect, each city will have to vote on it individually.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          Oh i'm def staying on my continent lol.
                          God dang it!

Comment

I loved Australia when I went last year. Basically they're Americans with funny accents

Comment

Montreal is an awesome vacation destination. Although we are at the end of our festival season.

Late June to late July, the city has it's downtown festivals going on... F1 Grand Prix, Jazz Fest, Just for Laughs, with Heavy MTL and Osheaga music festivals on the weekends.

If not Montreal, check out the maritime provinces in Canada (Nova Scotia and PEI are awesome). Or head out to the west coast for some wilderness and mountains in Banff and Vancouver.
                              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                                I loved Australia when I went last year. Basically they're Americans with funny accents
                                They are nicer than Americans with an accent... they are Canadians with an accent
                                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                  by newiron09
                                  BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                                • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                  by newiron09
                                  Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                                Working...
                                X