• Show
Clear All

NEW HOTNESS! *RIG*

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!

NIIIIIIIICE

Comment

Geforce 8800GT how i love you so

Comment

Cable management is your friend ... embrace it ... charm it ... send it flowers ... blow it kisses ...

OK, enough being negative ... glad to see you are enjoying the toy. What game will you be playing to break it in ??
        Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

well i think i'm gonna have to buy crysis to see the eyecandy. but what sucks is i'm going out of town this weekend.. so all i have time to do is bring it home and start downloading my games from steam again and then come home sunday and get all the gaming in until work bleh. yeah i need to work on the cable management. i'm gonna be buying cod4 also.

Comment

WooHoo...someone else to put into my crosshairs. See ya soon, laying dead on the floor next to me laughing over your body. That is if Todd doesn't get me first!
            [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

i'm having mic probs... vista won't recognize it or something. i miss xp

Comment

oooo. is that the V8000B? the Armour Jr. LCS?

DEFINATELY Drool Worthy!

My fix for the day has come

let me guess. you have vista and X-fi and it won't recognize a mic plugged into the Xfi card? if so, pm me, i'll walk you through the fix

Comment

Love the Case

Comment

thanks peeps! and that is exactly what my mic prob is! i don't get it

Comment

First of all. Nice rig Jeffro.

Originally posted by darth_nevus
                      oooo. is that the V8000B? the Armour Jr. LCS?

DEFINATELY Drool Worthy!

My fix for the day has come

let me guess. you have vista and X-fi and it won't recognize a mic plugged into the Xfi card? if so, pm me, i'll walk you through the fix
                      Send me that PM about the fix too. I had to abandon my front plugs because I could not fix this.
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

somebody help

Comment

you have vista and X-fi and it won't recognize a mic plugged into the Xfi card? if so, pm me, i'll walk you through the fix
                          Likewise .... ughhh ... stupid Flexi-jack .. grrrr

I have officially given up hope that a mic (any mic) will ever work for me for more than day in ANY game.
                          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

can you send me the x-fi fix , or a link to where i can find it? i am working on securing the free ocpy of vista (that spyware from M$ )

Comment

that is a big fan

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                              X