No announcement yet.

scariest game moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In HL2 the town called ravensloft or something. My wife was watching me play. She'd get all freaked out by the fast zombies and scream or jump and she'd scare me!

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
      In HL2 the town called ravensloft or something. My wife was watching me play. She'd get all freaked out by the fast zombies and scream or jump and she'd scare me!
      Ravenholm = Scary as all get out!

I was playing HL2 when Kenshin and I got to that part of the game. I just stepped away from the computer, and made Kenshin play. If he wouldn't of went through Ravenholm, I just would've quit HL2 then and there. I was scared out of my pants, and I wasn't even playing!

Comment

true ravenholm is the scariest level in HL2. but if you played HL2:EP1, it has the zombine. half zombie/combine soldier. i hate it when it come rushing at me wit a grenade in his hand. there is also one part in ep1 where u go down in a baseman and trying to find a way out using an old elevator, while u try to fix it. there no light only using a temp flare and your flashlight, and then outta no where it turn complete pitch black and then u have all kind of zombies coming from everywhere.....i believe it was either in chapter 3 of the low life. or urban fight. no sure.
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Ok I can honestly say I have the most embarresingly scary one yet! Stupid though! I was playing DotHack on PS2. I wasn't really that far into the game and still figuring out the battle engine out! Well I was just walking around on the battle field clearing it out of all enemies for the achievement or whatever when the screen glitched suddenly and thunder was striking from all around! Of course, like an idiot, I had my surround sound on full blast to get me into the experience. Well let's just say i jumped so high that I pee'd myself and puit a hole in the wall when I jumped. The chair had slid across the room and put a hole into the wall. Then my mom came in grounded me! Sucked but worth the experience b/c not much scares me anymore. Not games or movies. And this little sound effect got me! I felt great afterwards!
          [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonNTheRose
            Ok I can honestly say I have the most embarresingly scary one yet! Stupid though! I was playing DotHack on PS2. I wasn't really that far into the game and still figuring out the battle engine out! Well I was just walking around on the battle field clearing it out of all enemies for the achievement or whatever when the screen glitched suddenly and thunder was striking from all around! Of course, like an idiot, I had my surround sound on full blast to get me into the experience. Well let's just say i jumped so high that I pee'd myself and puit a hole in the wall when I jumped. The chair had slid across the room and put a hole into the wall. Then my mom came in grounded me! Sucked but worth the experience b/c not much scares me anymore. Not games or movies. And this little sound effect got me! I felt great afterwards!
            Lol, I have had experiences like that. I have a friend who I went to go see the third Resident Evil movie with and she jumps at almost any sudden loud noise, it was hilarious.
            [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
              by newiron09
              BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
              15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
            • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
              by newiron09
              Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
              15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
            Working...
            X