No announcement yet.

Cain-McCain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, he's got those clammy hands too... What's wrong with this picture? Where the hell IS waldo? O I see him.. he's back there to the right with the pink shirt on staring at Cain.

Comment

Duuuuuude...

Comment

You know I'm jokin right!... RIGHT?

Image Removed by ~~mike~~

Comment

So I guess everyone should know who this guy is. I think maybe Dick Channing but not sure. Maybe I should get out of my cave once and a while. But hey I guess I'm not the only one living in a cave, because your eyes get bloodshot not dilated when you smoke.

Comment

I lived in AZ for some years with a senator named McCain. he on't get my vote for president.

as far as other thoughts and images go. I for one thought this to be a joke thread.

Comment

Originally posted by -IRC-MIKE
              Originally posted by drunken_chef
              I'd be more impressed if you got your picture with Paula Dean
              NUDE!..

just her!
              dude, paula could be your grammie!

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos[X
                ]So I guess everyone should know who this guy is. I think maybe Dick Channing but not sure. Maybe I should get out of my cave once and a while. But hey I guess I'm not the only one living in a cave, because your eyes get bloodshot not dilated when you smoke.
                He is an american politician, a republican going for office. One of the top runners I believe. Not his first time around either. He is a senator as well.

Not sure why the image was removed, it was funny as hell
                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Nice post Cain
                  [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
                  [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
                  [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by -IRC-MIKE
                    You know I'm jokin right!... RIGHT?

Image Removed by ~~mike~~
                    Heck yeah, please put my "hair" photo back up !!!

I wanted to show folks at work !!

Comment

lol yeah i wanna see i missed it!!!! put it back up!

he got scared of the all powerful god of gaming "cain"

Comment

Done! I should have put a little bit more time into the photo edit, I could have really made it a bad hair day. Here's one for page 2... It is all in the eyes. Something about those eyes.

Originally posted by Jeffro
                        lol yeah i wanna see i missed it!!!! put it back up!

Scared? Not hardly! I'm still feeling out people and I didn't want him to think I was trying to disrespect him. We got that cleared up with a P.M. however.

Comment

No guts, no glory, son .... go in with guns blazing !!!

*PEW PEW PEW* <- default sound of ET:QW guns
                          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                            No guts, no glory, son .... go in with guns blazing !!!

*PEW PEW PEW* <- default sound of ET:QW guns
                            WT, don't make me "Smite thee"...

Comment

smite - verb, smote or (Obsolete) smit; smit?ten or smit; smit?ing.

?verb (used with object)
                              1. to strike or hit hard, with or as with the hand, a stick, or other weapon: She smote him on the back with her umbrella.
                              2. to deliver or deal (a blow, hit, etc.) by striking hard.
                              3. to strike down, injure, or slay: His sword had smitten thousands.
                              4. to afflict or attack with deadly or disastrous effect: smitten by polio.
                              5. to affect mentally or morally with a sudden pang: His conscience smote him.
                              6. to affect suddenly and strongly with a specified feeling: They were smitten with terror.
                              7. to impress favorably; charm; enamor: He was smitten by her charms.
                              ?verb (used without object)
                              8. to strike; deal a blow.

I assume you mean a #2 as opposed to a # 7 ???
                              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Thats a great photochop Mike! I love it!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                  by newiron09
                                  BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                                • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                  by newiron09
                                  Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                                Working...
                                X