Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ROFLMAO
    THATS FUNNY!!
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Pats lost... that is all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
        I watched it for about an hour. Still can't seem to get into this game. It was so slow.
        Funny, I could say the same thing about European football

I've always wondered why you folks over there across the pond have such a hard time enjoying our football. Must be different brain wiring or something. I could imagine it'd be boring if you had no idea what's going on, but there's a lot of strategy in football that you don't get in many other sports. It's like a game of chess.....a very physical, slightly violent form of chess

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
          I watched it for about an hour. Still can't seem to get into this game. It was so slow.
          Funny, I could say the same thing about European football

I've always wondered why you folks over there across the pond have such a hard time enjoying our football. Must be different brain wiring or something. I could imagine it'd be boring if you had no idea what's going on, but there's a lot of strategy in football that you don't get in many other sports. It's like a game of chess.....a very physical, slightly violent form of chess
          Well, in his defense, that was an awfully slow game. Defensive matchups are pretty boring (unless your team is playing, or like my coworker, you used to be a linebacker). I played and refereed soccer for years as a kid and enjoyed it then but I hate it now...very little scoring and completely arbitrary rule-keeping. I tried watching a little of the last World Cup and there was so much blatant cheating go on, it's no wonder the fans periodically riot.

Little kid soccer rules, though. Ball goes that way, followed by large clump of children. General melee ensues. Ball flys out of melee, sometimes clump follows ball. Sometimes the clump needs a little time to notice the ball is no longer in their presence. Lots and lots of scoring, 90% of which is completely accidental. I loved reffing the five year olds.
          [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
          [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
            Yeah that "Helmet Catch" play is going on the top 10 Super Bowl Plays reel for sure. Just so amazingly improbable that it all came together like it did.

Also, it has started

wonder wut it is like to get hit by a truck??
            Milk Is Good For Health. o.O

Comment

One of the best games I've watched for the SuperBowl ina long time.

GO GIANTS! PATS SUCK!
              [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

I'm more of a PATS Hater then a Giants fan but GO "G-MEN" !!!

since I route for Buffalo & Jets < Go Figure > I was VERY VERY HAPPY

Comment

I generally hate watching Football on TV. I love going to a game however I never really follow the sport. However my wife and my father in law get together every year and watch the super bowl. I have to say I actually enjoyed the game. Man the turning point is when Manning broke away and was able to make that insane pass... I was impressed.

Comment

I really don't like Manning, either one really, but I truly hate Tom Brady. That is why I was rooting for the Giants. The last drive that they made was really amazing. Especially when Manning had to escape from like 3 guys who had their hands on him. It was an incredibly slow game until the 4th quarter, which was amazing. I can see why people may not like football, or find it boring, but having played it and understanding the game and the strategy I love it. I like knowing enough about it that I can criticize the offensive coordinators when they make crappy calls. Oh well. The Bears will do it again next it, so it's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by MinervaRelefen
                      exactly my feelings!
                      +1, I've heard it was one of the most boring, and one of the best.

It was so slow. thank god I decided to head out and get my lizards some crickets.

Comment

On a brighter note...

The Pats lost !!!!! WoOT !!

Comment

If we wouldn't of had company, I would have fallen asleep

I'm not a football fan but was cheering for the Giants since the Patriots coach did what he did. It didn't seem possible that the Giants could win. I was glad they pulled it off.

As for the commercials, I some some hilarious ones, only about 4-5 but the one that has stuck in my mind was the one w/ Justin Timberlake. I loved it.
                          So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                          A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

I no longer follow football as my beloved Houston Oilers ( Love Yea Blue ) are no more.

Comment

michael strahan said "We Stomped you out" New england Patriots.
                              best quote ever.
                              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Interesting enough to show how sore loosers they are, Brady and Moss are not showing up for the Pro-Bowl and NE Coach is in hiding.. Wow...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                  by newiron09
                                  BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                                • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                  by newiron09
                                  Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                                Working...
                                X