That Matrix Animated GIF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Matrix Animated GIF

I was wondering, I am looking for that NEO vs. the Smith's fight screen I keep seeing in Peoples SIGs all the time...where can I get one (and ones like it)

Also, how can I make my own?

ET

Bump

Comment

Just right click the image and save it to your computer, then upload to something like Photobucket and link to your heart's content. Making your own would involve some form of software. Only thing I've really worked with in creating animated .gif's is Photoshop/ImageReady although I'm sure there's probably some good freeware ones out there. If you want to use images from movies, that's going to involve a whole other set of software that I'm not familiar with.
      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
      [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

A quick Google for "Matrix animated gif" turns up a whole bunch of sites. This was one of the first results, and it has a whole bunch of gif fight scenes. I'm not sure exactly which one you're looking for, but there's quite a few on that site (especially page 2).

Quite a few programs can create animated GIFs. They're essentially just a whole bunch of images that play in sequence, so a variety of image editing programs can do it. Here's a tutorial for GIMP, which also talks a bit about converting a movie to a set of images and various (paid) programs that can do it with the click of a mouse. Here's one for Macromedia Fireworks.

Google is probably your best bet for finding a tutorial. It all depends on what software you have available, and how much (if at all) you're willing to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by RobotBanana
          A quick Google for "Matrix animated gif" turns up a whole bunch of sites. This was one of the first results, and it has a whole bunch of gif fight scenes. I'm not sure exactly which one you're looking for, but there's quite a few on that site (especially page 2).

Quite a few programs can create animated GIFs. They're essentially just a whole bunch of images that play in sequence, so a variety of image editing programs can do it. Here's a tutorial for GIMP, which also talks a bit about converting a movie to a set of images and various (paid) programs that can do it with the click of a mouse. Here's one for Macromedia Fireworks.

Google is probably your best bet for finding a tutorial. It all depends on what software you have available, and how much (if at all) you're willing to pay.
          I did that...all I come up with is with alot of spam and popup ad sites.

Looking for that one in particular where he's fighting ALL the SMITH's at the playground.

Comment

re: That Matrix Animated GIF

I guess the smartest way is to find a video of Neo fighting the Smiths in youtube and convert it into gif animated picture. Search for a program that converts video to gif Animated Pictures. There are also web based tools for gif animation that can also convert vids into gif. There are lots that are free like weGif. Google it. If the vid is too long, find again a video editing program.

Comment

What about me,for create animated gif i use VidGIF.It's tool can convert video to gif.Also resize you animated.Try it.

Comment

<delete>

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                X