Tornados...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tornados...

Well, lately I've heard devastating tornados and twisters have been rampaging through tenessee and other states around the area.

If anyones in that area, I hope you're safe, my heart is with you guys, and hopefully you are all doing alright.

Hope to get a reply from someone experiencing this soon to make sure you are okay... if there are anyone in that area.

Stay Safe!!

Welcome to life in the midwest :P

My School got hit by a tornado every single year i was there. Though two of the years all it managed to do was take out a baseball field and a fence.
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Heard about this on the news this morning. Worst tornado activity in 20 years.

Comment

We have been having some really wacky weather in the states the past couple of months. I hope everyone is ok.
        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Thank you global warming. New years day here it thunder stormed, like with hail and tons of rain and lighting and high winds. Living in the midwest definitely comes with its share of risks, but the good news is tornado warnings come out in plenty of time, at least around me. I think part of that may be that my dad and brother are fire fighters and they get a page before it goes out anywhere else. There was only once when we didn't have any warning. We have video of it, a small tornado cutting across our pasture out of one stinking cloud. The ONLY cloud in the sky that day just HAPPENED to be some kind of a mini supercell thats just HAPPENED to produce a tornado. Wacky weather indeed.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
            by newiron09
            BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
            15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
          • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
            by newiron09
            Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
            15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
          Working...
          X