• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, that guy is a total tool.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky
      Originally posted by Zantheus
      The link works and it is the same guy....what an idiot...guaruntee he will be fired
      Thanks for checking...

As for being fired, I'm not sure of that. Seems like its hard to be fired from jobs these days unless you are doing some sort of corporate fraud
      It's easy to get fired from law enforcement if you publicly make the department look bad. Getting rid of incompetents that are smart enough not to do things in front of video cameras is another matter.
      [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Thrashdragon
        Originally posted by BigTwinky
        Originally posted by Zantheus
        The link works and it is the same guy....what an idiot...guaruntee he will be fired
        Thanks for checking...

As for being fired, I'm not sure of that. Seems like its hard to be fired from jobs these days unless you are doing some sort of corporate fraud
        It's easy to get fired from law enforcement if you publicly make the department look bad. Getting rid of incompetents that are smart enough not to do things in front of video cameras is another matter.
        and he doesn't appear to be a member of that group.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre
          Originally posted by Variable_az
          First of all I'm in law enforcement; this "officer" was way out of line. He siezed the skateboard without any probable cause or a warrant. He assaulted the kid when the kid had used no physical aggressiveness toward the officer. It doesn't matter what the kid said to the cop. Anyone can say anything they want to a public officer. If he tries to say that the kid was disturbing the peace by insulting him or talking back to him it won't hold up in court. Judges have recently ruled that a law enforcement officer's peace cannot be disturbed. This cop needs to be put on suspension and go under investigation. If I would have seen him do that to my son I would arrest him and call his Captain and inform him that I arrested him for assaulting and threatening the family member of a Federal law enforcement officer. I would then contact the U.S. Attorney's office and see to it that they prosecute him to the full extent. He's nothing but a bully that has to pick on children to make him feel more like a man... what a disgrace to law enforcement!! It really infuriates me when I see cops or agents do this!!
          +1 He dishonours the badge and what it upholds!
          +2... guy should lose his job. Someone should do that to him sometime, see how he likes it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
            by newiron09
            BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
            15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
          • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
            by newiron09
            Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
            15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
          Working...
          X