Daytona 500 ~~~~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daytona 500 ~~~~~

Did anyone watch my Penske Boys rocket thru that final turn like a bat out of hell ??
    Kurt got up behind Newman and you knew it was over.
    Man it looked like Kurt was going to lift up Newman's rear end !!

Totally Awesome !! heres the final laps ( forward to the 6 minute mark )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-FXGZwYKXs

I was a huge Rusty Fan and still pull for the #2 & #12 Penske Cars.
    That was a very nice start to the season with a 1 & 2 Finish !!

Hopefully we can continue on that pace !!

Any Stewart fans here ?!?! :P
    and I think Dale Jr. will have a strong season as well

and BTW why the hell is ViTO ( from NYC ) talking about NASCAR

GO PENSKE !!

I am a Tony Stewart fan, but I didnt catch the race. Personally I couldn't root for Dale Jr. if you payed me. I was a fan of his old man, and it bothers me that SO MANY of his fans switched to being fans of his son. They are completely different racers and totally different people. Oh well. Thats just my 2 cents.

Comment

Because Yankees have finally figured out something Southern Boys have known for a long time.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
        Because Yankees have finally figured out something Southern Boys have known for a long time.
        Apache
        Hey Hey... there southern man...

I was fan of Rusty when that MGD Car was Black & Gold and spent many a race looking at the rear bumper of the " 3 " Car :P

My sister in law lived in the Poconos ( where Rusty always ran well ) and now lives near Daytona ( for THAT reason ) I'm sure they had a blast !

So I can hang abit with you southern race folk

We even tried to get a NASCAR TRACK by my house on Staten Island !! LOL
        I must say within the last 5-7 years NASCAR has become much more popular here in the North East. I just hope NASCAR doesn't try too hard to overtake the NFL and water the thing down somehow the last thing I need is to be keeping up with a soap opera

Ya know what I mean ??

Comment

I got home to catch the last 13 laps. I am not a fan of Penske but it was better then seeing Tony or JR or Gordon win I dislike them more then Penske.
          I am a Mark Martin fan and I wish he would have retired instead of going over to the dark side.

Comment

I knew i had missed something over the weekend! This better get replayed in Sky Sports.

Comment

I root for Tony. Its my Dad's bread and butter.
              I was yelling at my TV for him, "Stay high! Hold 'em off Tony! Hold 'em off! NOOOOO!"

Anyway... I live near Jr. He's got one hell of a house, but he's nowhere near as good as the Intimidator.

Comment

i wanted TOny to win, jsut so I copuild see him get that mop cut.

was nice to see Newman win, he needed /deserved it.

I normaly pull for Kenseth (Home State Boys) but, I think this is going to be a rough season for him.

as for Jr. , I think he'll havea good season, and that entire team (5,8, 24,4
                is gonna be tough to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by IceBluLady
                  I am a Mark Martin fan and I wish he would have retired instead of going over to the dark side.
                  I have always had a soft spot in my heart for ole Mark but he should have retired like you said. Sad

Comment

Not to offend, but zzzzz; drive fast, turn left, repeat as necessary.

Comment

no woories unoriginal, i take enough crap from almost everyone around me already, I'm used to it.

I just tell them its a sport that actually takes 2 balls to play.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                      Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                        by newiron09
                        BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                        15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                      • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                        by newiron09
                        Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                        15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                      Working...
                      X