X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tres cool gadget or wasted gimmick ??

http://www.nextgendesigncomp.com/ent...il.aspx?id=880

Description:
    The T-Horizon is sort of like the Mead "Trapper Keeper" notebook you used to buy every fall for school--except that this is a fully functioning PC. You can either spread the PC horizontally on a table, or use the compact version while working on the road. The T-Horizon features a detachable processing unit, double-sided transparent, flexible display screens, multitouch screens with touch-evoked resizable keyboards, a 3D projection module, and a built-in Web camera. The "strap" that holds the notebook closed doubles as a detachable media player. The PC communicates with its wireless components using Bluetooth.

Geez, back when I was in school, you had the Trapper Keeper and you were golden !!
    These days, if it doesn't have an IP address, its USELESS !!!!

This thing is a very interesting thin PC which resembles a regular school grade notebook. Sooo, what do you think, inquisitive reader ?
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

wow
    everything but a cup holder :P

to bad ill never be able to afford that

Comment

Man, the Trapper Keeper. You were the MAN if you had that thing. In my 'hood, that's how you told those with means apart from those without.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

As cool and handy as it is, it isn't tough. Just takes one random dude in the hallway or one spilled soda to destroy your abosolutely great $1000 laptop with its priceless data.

Comment

Originally posted by BKnight3
          As cool and handy as it is, it isn't tough. Just takes one random dude in the hallway or one spilled soda to destroy your abosolutely great $1000 laptop with its priceless data.
          Agreed. I have never thought of using a notebook/laptop for school purposes. Pen and paper seem to work just fine, and you don't have to hold on to those for dear life.

Though, for what it is, it's rather nifty. The folder clip is a media player, PDA, camera, and phone? Whatever happened to just holding your folder together? Unique and nifty, but you'd be miffed if you lost that clip.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
            by newiron09
            BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
            15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
          • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
            by newiron09
            Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
            15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
          Working...
          X