Handles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ObiTroy69
    ObiTroy - originally chose it for an AOL IM name years and years ago and use it for pretty much everything now. Some variations - ObiTroy69 (birth year) or ObiTroyKenobi.

I'm not sure why I chose it - I'm not necessarily a huge Star Wars fan but my 'computer' gaming passion came about with the original LucasArts X-Wing game a long, long time ago. I really loved all those old Star Wars games and still buy them now; but they are not as much fun as they use to be.
    Force Commander was my favorite.

I still PWN that game. No one can beat me!
    [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryDragon
      Originally posted by ObiTroy69
      ObiTroy - originally chose it for an AOL IM name years and years ago and use it for pretty much everything now. Some variations - ObiTroy69 (birth year) or ObiTroyKenobi.

I'm not sure why I chose it - I'm not necessarily a huge Star Wars fan but my 'computer' gaming passion came about with the original LucasArts X-Wing game a long, long time ago. I really loved all those old Star Wars games and still buy them now; but they are not as much fun as they use to be.
      Force Commander was my favorite.

I still PWN that game. No one can beat me!
      Underestimation is the MOTHER of all F@#* UPS!
      [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

I've gone by Kissyboots since my CS:S days. It's from a Stongbad cartoon. When I started playing COD4 I quickly realized that there is no where to hide. I pretty much have a bullseye on my butt with a sign that says, "n00b here free kills". So after being killed many, many times I started to feel like radar bait so that is where I get my new handle.

Comment

Originally posted by RadarBait
          I've gone by Kissyboots since my CS:S days.
          SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

Comment

I started out in Black Hawk Down and since my hubby is Stinger, I went w/ ladystingr. As I moved up in rank, my name wouldn't fit. Eventually I just dropped the Stinger

I would love to change it but I've been playing w/ that name for about 6 yrs now and since so many know me by it, I don't want any confusion.
            So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
            A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by lady-MGS
              I started out in Black Hawk Down and since my hubby is Stinger, I went w/ ladystingr. As I moved up in rank, my name wouldn't fit. Eventually I just dropped the Stinger

I would love to change it but I've been playing w/ that name for about 6 yrs now and since so many know me by it, I don't want any confusion.
              I always though the "MGS" in your name was for "Metal Gear Solid."

Looks like I was wrong!

Comment

Ugshar comes from my WoW days, random name genrator ftw, then my unit found out and shrotened it to Shar so yea thats it i guess

Comment

Eventually I just dropped the Stinger
                  that sounds like divorce

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_chef
                    Eventually I just dropped the Stinger
                    that sounds like divorce
                    ROFL I was thinkin along the same lines

Comment

Mine was actually thought up by my mom. When we first for dial up she had to pick a username so we could log in and she made up Mobojo meaning Mom, Bob(me), Joe. I then needed one for AIM and some other stuff and I liked the sound of Mobojo so I adopted it for myself.
                      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

The Origin of Evil_T0NY

Actually, it's a screen name that only lasted a few years, fairly new.....here's how "Evil_T0NY" came to be.....

At work, there had been some summer help.....and one of the workers felt this urge to refer to me as "Super Tony"...don't know why....just how it was...h is thing I guess.

Then I thought of doing something different, call myself Evil_T0NY....but...I had to have a REASON to call myself "Evil_T0NY"....because Evil characters aren't clean shaven, right?

So they grew something on their chin to make them look Evil......

Because anyone that's evil has some kind of evil Mustache/Goatee combination, right?

It had been the VERY first time in my LIFE that I had attempted to grow facial hair!!

ALso...stay tuned for a screen name I USED to have with me for a long time, I changed it, mainly because I had a stalker from a former clan of mine....yes...I had a clan member come stalk me in real life....was kind of unsettling.

Comment

My 1st online shooter was bf2142. Since it was basically a Marine game I went with the title charactor from my favorite space marine movie - Starship Troopers. That's him over in the avatar. Every once in awhile I'll see another Rico variation running around and I make it my mission to crush him. It's the only people I hunt in game.

Comment

Heres a lame one

KyleRiley...

Kyle- My first name
                            Riley- Last Name

I don't know what I was thinking at the time...
                            We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Mine's pretty boring too:

L - first part of first name
                              Mo - first part of second name.

I switch names quite a bit. I started using L_Mo for BF2142.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico
                                My 1st online shooter was bf2142. Since it was basically a Marine game I went with the title charactor from my favorite space marine movie - Starship Troopers. That's him over in the avatar. Every once in awhile I'll see another Rico variation running around and I make it my mission to crush him. It's the only people I hunt in game.
                                if you read. you should read the book. different from the vid but very good.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                  by newiron09
                                  BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                                • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                  by newiron09
                                  Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                                Working...
                                X