a question about names and tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a question about names and tags

so, since CoD4 doesn't register names to users and i hate being called drunken. I will be going back to using Dawgma as my name in game. do the admins allow using the CLR tag and my clan tag in my name?

ie: -DxM-Dawgma{CLR} (that's one character too long for the game. I'd probably leave out the first "-")

sweet geebus, 23 views and I can't get an answer?!?!

Comment

I viewed it, but I don't know the answer I sowwies.

Comment

i would say its entirly up to you what you put in your name as we are not a clan but a community and i dont think there are rules saying we cant be part of somthing else(seen some clans that dont allow being part of another) and as long as you stick to the rules you aggreed to there shouldnt be a problem its your name after all.

Comment

and i hate being called drunken
          Well, its IS your nick, isn't it ???

Would you prefer 'Inebriated' instead ? Maybe Tipsy ? I say change it to what you want, as in the grand scheme of things its what makes each user happy that matters.
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
            and i hate being called drunken
            Well, its IS your nick, isn't it ???

Would you prefer 'Inebriated' instead ? Maybe Tipsy ? I say change it to what you want, as in the grand scheme of things its what makes each user happy that matters.
            with my current name I prefer "chef"

although, from you, I deserve it. I did tell you that your AS problem was because you were a walkin target.

Comment

You could always have an admin change it for you. They did it for me. From DragonNTheRose to FieryDragon.
              [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

I don't think there is a problem in game if you are wearing a clan tag and the CLR tag. As long as you abide by the rules of wearing a CLR tag and that you are not advertising or recruiting for your clan, then I don't see an issue with it.

Cain's is all about getting people from all walks of life, real of gaming, to play together and have a good time. To think that someone with a clan is actively playing here is a great compliment to the community.

If anyone asks about the clan tag, just say:
                "its just a clan. Not as fun or amazing as the CLR Community!"
                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

BigTwinky wrote

I don't think there is a problem in game if you are wearing a clan tag and the CLR tag. As long as you abide by the rules of wearing a CLR tag and that you are not advertising or recruiting for your clan, then I don't see an issue with it.

Cain's is all about getting people from all walks of life, real of gaming, to play together and have a good time. To think that someone with a clan is actively playing here is a great compliment to the community. Good job

If anyone asks about the clan tag, just say:
                  "its just a clan. Not as fun or amazing as the CLR Community!"

Twink is right. The MGS in my name was my clan tags. If I remember right, there were some that played BF2 and 2142 w/ all there tags as well.
                  So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                  A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                    by newiron09
                    BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                    15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                  • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                    by newiron09
                    Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                    15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                  Working...
                  X