UPS Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS Question

I have a package coming from Newegg via UPS (EVGA 8800GTS; My X850 Pro died). It'll probably be at the distribution center nearest my house Friday or Saturday. Unfortunately, they're estimating that it will not be here until Monday. Does UPS offer any sort of way for me to drive down there and pick it up? If so, how would I go about doing it?

<edit>1100 Posts.</edit>

Tails and I had to pick up our last package from Newegg because UPS couldn't find our apartment.

I believe we ended up going to the shipping/receiving (where customers send packages) area to pick up the package. There was a side area there where they kept all the packages that had been returned or were waiting to be sent out. We just gave the employee our name/ID and he came back with the package. As far as I know, it'd shouldn't be much different from store to store.

I'd double check with the store before driving out there. I'd imagine they'd allow you to pick up the package, but we had to picks ours up because it was returned. Still, I can't imagine they'd have a problem with it.

Comment

The real issue is whether or not they'll allow it to be picked up BEFORE the scheduled date. I have heard of people doing this, though never attempted it myself. I'd contact your local Distribution center to find out for sure. That'd be your best bet as you'll have to go through them anyway to get it.

BTW, Congrats on the upgrade

Comment

You should be able to pick it up @ your local UPS hub. Just call 1-800-pickups...and tell them you want to pick it up. Also congrats on the new vid card! I have the same one and it rocks!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
          by newiron09
          BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
          15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
        • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
          by newiron09
          Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
          15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
        Working...
        X