Explosion in New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explosion in New York

Well what seems to be yet another terrorist attack happened this morning... Someone detonated a bomb in Times Square this morning targeting an Army recruitment station...what is this world commin too

i seen that this morning on the news.... my thoughts are thats its a local person. maybe a hardcore left winger. but don't get the wrong idea guy left wingers aren't all that bad! look at me as a side note, any radical person on any side of the spectrum are crazy.

Comment

Doesn't seem very "terrorist" to me. Small bomb, early morning? Still a sick thing to do though.

Comment

oh great. I have a meeting two blocks from there this afternoon and the whole damn place will be ONE MAJOR TRAFFIC JAM.

If this was terrorists the damage would have been greater. It looks more like some idiot who is against the war.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow
          oh great. I have a meeting two blocks from there this afternoon and the whole damn place will be ONE MAJOR TRAFFIC JAM.

If this was terrorists the damage would have been greater. It looks more like some idiot who is against the war.

Bofore I say this I'd like to say I refuse to live in fear. I think the terror threat level is stupid. However anyone blowing stuff up in crowed urban areas is a terrorist.

Comment

I love our NYC ATTITUDE !! Its like c'mon a small bomb ?!?!?

Please Gimmie A Break...........simply gonna cause traffic !!!
            I LOVE IT !! We are so Hardened, Resourceful, Tough !!!!

When I worked for NYC we would be like crap.... OT !!
            Who's low man on the Totem Pole.

My favorite Motto EVER....
            "Welcome to NYC.... Our City Can Kick Your City's Ass "

Comment

Vito gets it.

Another New York concept, you either "get it" or you don't. period.

Comment

im frum nuwjuuhsey!

not rly!
                [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
                You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

Re: Explosion in New York

Originally posted by Zantheus
                  Well what seems to be yet another terrorist attack happened this morning... Someone detonated a bomb in Times Square this morning targeting an Army recruitment station...what is this world commin too
                  when was this?? today??

i work in manhattan but i have off today.
                  Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Re: Explosion in New York

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa
                    Originally posted by Zantheus
                    when was this?? today??

i worked in manhattan but i have off today.
                    Yes today @ like 3:45am

Comment

Why cant these terrorists just put doo doo in a bag, light it on fire, and ring a doorbell like we used to do in the good ol days when we didnt like someone.

Comment

I doubt it was a terrorist. But people around there were saying the last person they saw, was someone heading towards the office on a bicycle.

Comment

Vito gets it.

I obviously didn't get it...Sorry didn't meant to step on you NY attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryHamster
                            Why cant these terrorists just put doo doo in a bag, light it on fire, and ring a doorbell like we used to do in the good ol days when we didnt like someone.
                            I'm with you buddy. In fact I just taught my friends lil brother how to do that...haha! Yes I know I am a bad example but we need the good ole days back.
                            [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
                              Vito gets it.

I obviously didn't get it...Sorry didn't meant to step on you NY attitude.

fuggettaboutit Mapes

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                by newiron09
                                BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                              • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                by newiron09
                                Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                              Working...
                              X