No announcement yet.

Let's Chat about Subscriptions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, I can't edit my post in 15 SECONDS either it would seem. Ah well, my post count could use a shot in the arm, so I will continue...remember my beer-drinking cat avatar? How many times can you look at that and laugh? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisElfRocksHard View Post
      And, I can't edit my post in 15 SECONDS either it would seem. Ah well, my post count could use a shot in the arm, so I will continue...remember my beer-drinking cat avatar? How many times can you look at that and laugh? Seriously?
      Thx guys...

Elf I was also thinking about the mammoth siggys I often see, and the storage/bandwidth, server CPU issues, at least until we understand how these Forums are going to run on our new home....

Stay tuned, and keep the feedback coming gang !!

Comment

Well I am 100% for ur idea of tweaking donater's options and perks... I truly believe that rewarding people for contributing to the cause is a great way to show ur appreciation as well as hopes to get others to contribute so Cains can go on FOREVER!!!!

Comment

Sign me up, Oh - I already did.
          A change of Pace.
          "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
            Thx guys...

Elf I was also thinking about the mammoth siggys I often see, and the storage/bandwidth, server CPU issues, at least until we understand how these Forums are going to run on our new home....

Stay tuned, and keep the feedback coming gang !!
            I would hope that is bandwidth/storage is an issue we do something about posts with several full size pictures that should be links or thumbnails. some people REALLY take advantage of your picture posting leaniancy IMO.

Comment

yup, no edit so far

Comment

how bout a compromise
                drop avatars for non subscribers and limit siggys (for nonsubscribers) to like 600x250 or 600x225
                this sig is 562x225

Comment

Originally posted by minfootball View Post
                  how bout a compromise
                  drop avatars for non subscribers and limit siggys (for nonsubscribers) to like 600x250 or 600x225
                  this sig is 562x225

Now you are thinking !!!

I really like that, but Sirex will have to do some hand-coding to make that work.....

Stand by !!!!

-- Cain

Comment

Sirex will have to do some hand-coding to make that work.....
                    Aww c'mon you slave driver !! The man has carpal tunnel after the past two weeks !! You need to give him a day off or two !!

<- found an emoticon for Sirex.

Ohhh, and have we determined a $$ amount for the subs ?
                    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                      Now you are thinking !!!

I really like that, but Sirex will have to do some hand-coding to make that work.....

Stand by !!!!

-- Cain
                      OK no go on that ATM, but remember you can always use the 1500 Avatars we have available here...

Comment

Originally posted by linemanstud View Post
                        It may make me a nerd or what have you, but I think the merchandise idea is great. Let me be the first to suggest a genuine Cain bobblehead.
                        Shirts. I would pay 150$ for a Cain's Lair shirt on its own.
                        My only objection is that we cant edit. I mess up a lot or want to add things and not have to double post.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
                          Shirts. I would pay 150$ for a Cain's Lair shirt on its own.
                          My only objection is that we cant edit. I mess up a lot or want to add things and not have to double post.
                          Thx for the feedback.. Lemme see why you cannot edit for say 15-30 mins after a post ..

Comment

Guys recheck that you can edit your own posts it works for me when I log in as a registered user...

Maybe it was not working properly earlier, but it works for me now...

Comment

Test

Comment

Did you pass the test ??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                  by newiron09
                                  BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                                • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                  by newiron09
                                  Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                                Working...
                                X