Barbqe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbqe

I would like you all come to my home this summer for a big get together and BARBQE and i hope you all will come,and i would like to meet you in person,my home is your home,I have a big hog cooker and a gas grill,I dont drink but you can bring your own.I mean this im not kidding,I wont to do this for all of you,I would like to have CAIN help me with this if he can.So what do you all think?.........thy.....moe.

OMG, This would be the best get together..ever. But sadly I would not be able to come since my parents don't approve of me meeting with strangers,also if any underaged kids went it probably suck, also Moe would you mind pming your address to the people who want to go?

Comment

Too far away.

Comment

Yeah just a lil too far.

I mean i don't min 9,999 miles, but 10,000 miles...
        just a lil exhausting on the legs.

Seriously, would be nice to have some get together.
        Imagine all the fake knifing!!!!

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
        ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

road trip.............................................. ......

Comment

I think the idea is a great idea!

However, i'm in the same boat for travel. Its too far to go unless I would plan 4-5 days off (if I could get those off of work in the first place).
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

That is one hell of a nice offer, Moe. Not much better than smoked pork!! But I'm about to spend 2 weeks in Canada, and I have to give the rest of my vacation time this year to my wife.
              A change of Pace.
              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

OH MOE now you are talking my language, BBQ

I would love too make a trip there and meet you in person. But this summer we are heading out too Oklahoma & Colorado for a couple of family reunions. Thank You for the invitation, It sounds like it would be alot of fun.

I hope you will have a great turn out.

Comment

if you have it in new orleans.... i'm there

Comment

Would love too but with the way Gas prices are and the fact that I am already on the verge of broke due to some spending I did here in the past month......

Comment

Great and generous offer, Moe. My travel budget this year is already shot with a planned auto trip to Disney in August-September though. However, even though I totally suck at grilling, I'll have to BBQ up something in your honor when I bring my grill outside this year.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

sorry bud, too far and i'm saving up leave for the holidays. Sounds like a great idea though.
                        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                          by newiron09
                          BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                          15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                        • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                          by newiron09
                          Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                          15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                        Working...
                        X