Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko View Post
    currently serving in the USAF.

I've thought about law and medical both before posting and while the money is attractive, the hours are intense for medical, and law has never interested me. Thanks for all of the input for everybody so far. Just out of curiosity, is anybody here a secondary school teacher? If so could you give me some information about that career field? What it's like, the hours, the general work load. Things you've found out about the job that you wouldn't have expected?

Oh, and before I forget. Tony, I will finish my enlistment off. I'm not going to quit this because of shin splints. If it was something a little more major then sure, but a medical discharge for shin splints never looks good.
    Honestly, if you are indeed moving to an airforce base, from my experience, u might have a cab/bus service going on, which may solve the driving problem.
    And yes, its wise to finish off the enlistment, the benefits are worth it.

Comment

Forgot to say that the can tosser only works 4 days a week.

Comment

the nurses make more working on the weekend also.my wife is a nurse and where she works it make a huge difference in pay.i thought about trying it,but it is a nasty job(depending on the department).i think you have to be cut out for the job,or it would be a bad choice.imo.i dont know if you like to work inside or outside,but if i had military background and 4yrs to go to school.my dream jobs would be a federal game warden or park ranger.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X