No announcement yet.

If you dominated the world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the problem with communism is not that it is corrupt but is simply in the fact that it attempts to make everyone equal. The problem lies in that no matter what you do this can never be achieved. There will always be people who are lazy, people in government, people who run businesses or public works, or other NATURAL factors that make this goal unrealistic. It is for that sole reason that communism will never work. The corruption of its implementation, and lack of individual motivation doesn't help either though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrashdragon View Post
      Yeah, I stuck with fixing the US. The world is too screwed up to fix in its entirety.

good point

its a good thing its not the 1920's or lineman would have gotten shot in america for saying communism is the answer

lol

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin View Post
        yeah, it'd be nice if EVERYONE could make a list, including you!
        I've been doing other things. Like working.

Here's a quick one though: I would rig up my car to be both race-car sturdy, and have hidden cop lights, so every time I see some jackass tailgate me from 2 inches away, whip by the fast lane going 90, run a red light after a full stop (presumably bored with the wait), throw something big out the window onto the side of the road, or (as I have seen) is WATCHING TV while driving, I can run them down and make the road safer for all by sitting on them until my minions show up.

-Rand

P.S. Four words: Four Day Work Week.
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

lol are you kidding me any idea what the thing was they threw out the window

Comment

Originally posted by linemanstud View Post
            Like I said, Communism is the answer. It would be one of the few answers that could semi-fix the whole world if it was not corrupt.
            Communism looks good on paper... Thats it. Look at Marx... He invented it and he never worked an honest day's work in his life. He is/was a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by linemanstud View Post
              Like I said, Communism is the answer. It would be one of the few answers that could semi-fix the whole world if it was not corrupt.
              With communism there is no incentive to do, well, anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post
                Communism looks good on paper... Thats it. Look at Marx... He invented it and he never worked an honest day's work in his life. He is/was a bum.
                Yeah I can imagine him sitting around one day thinking "Man... how can I convince people to just give me stuff for free!? I know... I'll tell them it belongs to all of us and then I'll just run off with it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shazbot View Post

I would changes this to say

With communism there is no incentive to do anything well at all. Also instead of assuming people are lazy as Hawkeye does I assume that people who seek positions of power are more greedy than lazy (not all mind you).

Comment

[QUOTE=mapes;62309]

AMEN

You just ended a rant against teaching religion in schools with "AMEM" ?
                    Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Shazbot View Post
                      Well, there is the "incentive" of being taken away if you don't do anything that could work.

Comment

You like Ron Paul dont you Thrash?

anyways,
                        1. All politicians shall be strapped up to polygraphs, forever.

2. The olympics shall be reformed to include American Football. The multi-million/billion dollar salaries of current sports players and oil companies will be proportionally directed towards promoting it in other countries. This will end war, as countries will devote their blind nationalism towards talking smack to other countries on blog sites. The olympic season for football shall be increased to once a year.

3. Should a country escalate Football into what we currently call war, the one who hits first shall be put back into the stone age.

4. The execution penalty shall be reserved to the decision of the victim's family, or the jury. Execution shall be done by firing squad, the criminal shall pay for the bullets.

5. Laws regarding marriage, gun control, and abortion shall be kept to the States only. Other countries will do the same. The laws regarding the above are null and void in other states.

6. Welfare shall be reserved for disabled, ex-military, and ex-government officials.

7. Chronically unemployed will be drafted into the Global Peacekeeping Brigades (World army to be used to keep order should football get out of hand).

8. Global Peacekeeping Brigades will be deployed as the borderguards of their respective nations. And the amount of soldiers deployed to a conflict will be relative to how close the nation is.

9. Agricultural, Energy Engineering, and Teaching Colleges will be given heavy grants. The above will be sent abroad to lay groundwork for the improvement of other nations. It is up to the nation in question to capitalize on the groundwork.

10. Law schools will recieve no grants, no rebates, and will have a 5% higher taxation rate. A lawyer's salary will be about 20% higher than what is currently accpeted as the US poverty line. It will be the only wage set by the World Government. Wage shall vary according to what branch of law they go into, divorce lawyers as the lowest, government prosecutors as the highest.

11. All nations will concede their militaries to the Global Peacekeeping Brigades.

12. Obese people shall report to their nearest gym, unless they cannot afford it. Food does not count as a factor in opting out.

13. Actors and muscians will keep their mouths shut regarding political or social matters. All offenders shall receive a temporary increase in their income tax.

14. Income tax will be instituted in all nations. A universal denomination shall be made, and given out to the people of the world according to what they already have. It will follow basically the same regulation as the US income tax bracket system, with minor changes. These changes will be the creation of a higher bracket at 40%-50%. Other brackets shall be lowered slightly.

15. All people who cannot show the ability to raise good children in a good environment will be prohibited from reproducing until they have that ability.

... well, thats all at the moment.

Comment

ok here it is

1. Patent reform: you can patent ideas however if you do not bring a product or service to market within 6 years your patent is invalidated
                          2. World wide health care. Everyone chips in. Eventually we all use it.
                          3. Law... instead of rules. We do what Iceland does and have the Althing (go look it up)
                          4. Anyone while driving who performs some other task that distracts from driving will be pulled over and shot. This includes talking on cell phones, looking for CDs or tapes, texting, eating.... masturbation etc....
                          5.Evolution will be the only evolutionary theory taught in schools
                          6. To be able to vote service of some type is required
                          7. Borders abolished, univeral taxes for everyone (there no more immigrant poblem)
                          8. Abortion remains legal under California law
                          9. Marriage can be between any legal consenting adult ( even non romantic relationships for property)
                          10. If you already own a firearm the waiting period is waived (exception from long arm to hand gun current laws still apply).
                          11. College education is freely available
                          12. AMT is abolished
                          13. All drugs are legalized

that about it.

Comment

Originally posted by xGoblin013x View Post
                            Execution shall be done by firing squad, the criminal shall pay for the bullets.

lol, nice one

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                            Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                              by newiron09
                              BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                              15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                            • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                              by newiron09
                              Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                              15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                            Working...
                            X