No announcement yet.

Why is Mike Banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't leave... he got banned and then he left - for good.

Comment

But why? You guys are going to kill me by not letting me know. I'm sure you'd agree its non of my business, but as a CLR that has played with Mike many times, I think it is somewhat my business.

I'm just curious. I haven't played CoD4, and I've limited my posting to like once a day or rarely more and sometimes even less , so it wouldn't hurt.

I'm just trying to convince you... lol. But I'm pretty curious of why someones banned and you guys are hiding it, yet report a jerk isn't hidden hmm...

Comment

He was doing things which where not tolerated, and was doing so deliberately, be it for a laugh or to cause 'issues' to arise.
        AFTER he said he was leaving.

Telling you the exact reasons, might cause more 'issues' than solve.

I'll leave you to do 2+2

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
        ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Maybe this whole site is goverment conspiracy that is hiding Roswell and other clues to other conspiracies in the very posts Cain makes?

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMKILLERZ View Post
            Maybe this whole site is goverment conspiracy that is hiding Roswell and other clues to other conspiracies in the very posts Cain makes?
            ssshh!!!! don't let anyone know !!!
            Just dont visit www.cainslair.org/all_the_cool_secrets_they_want_to_know.sh

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMKILLERZ View Post
              If we are hiding anyone or anything I think we would put them under your bed...by the sounds of it you have enough space

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
                If we are hiding anyone or anything I think we would put them under your bed...by the sounds of it you have enough space
                Naw, he's got too much food stashed Zantheus
                [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
                [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Keeping the reasons behind Mike's ban a secret only makes me assume his ban was unjustified.

My opinion only.

Comment

Or Cain doesn't want repeats of what Mike was doing. Just because someone doesn't tell you what you want to know, doesn't mean that they're hiding something. It means that they have a reason not to tell you, that they consider a good one. And seeing as how this is CAIN'S LAIR, I do believe that Cain is final arbiter on these matters. Hell, if he wanted he could start banning people randomly for no reason at all and there's nothing you could say or do, other than leave in protest. If you do a little reading back through the last 2 months or so of posts you might get a bit of an idea though. I have an idea, although not completely 100% factual of what was happening just based on posts. Course, I read every post cept in the game forums that I don't play.

Edit: And if I were Cain, after all the hubbub here I defintely wouldn't come back and post any reasons, just cause people were more or less demanding answers, annoy em a bit more. But maybe Cain's nicer than I am
                    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
                    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper110 View Post
                      Or Cain doesn't want repeats of what Mike was doing. Just because someone doesn't tell you what you want to know, doesn't mean that they're hiding something. It means that they have a reason not to tell you, that they consider a good one. And seeing as how this is CAIN'S LAIR, I do believe that Cain is final arbiter on these matters. Hell, if he wanted he could start banning people randomly for no reason at all and there's nothing you could say or do, other than leave in protest. If you do a little reading back through the last 2 months or so of posts you might get a bit of an idea though. I have an idea, although not completely 100% factual of what was happening just based on posts. Course, I read every post cept in the game forums that I don't play.

Edit: And if I were Cain, after all the hubbub here I defintely wouldn't come back and post any reasons, just cause people were more or less demanding answers, annoy em a bit more. But maybe Cain's nicer than I am
                      +1 I concur.
                      [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                        "if all he did was leave"

Thats the problem, thats not all he did. He did more than just leave.
                        bold bit, it says it all, at least all I can say.

*puts away his cleaning supplies*

Comment

I don't know Mike except for his posts on this board. I don't have a dog in this fight. I just think it's wrong to solicit donations from the community, and then not tell the community what's going on.

Here's what I know:

1. Someone posted a question asking for help from an admin;
                          2. Mike replied to the question. He didn't say he was an admin, but a reasonable person reading his post would assume he was. Mike SHOULD have said clearly, "I'm not an admin, but..."
                          3. Cain replied and said something to the effect "Mike is not an admin, although he sometimes pretends to be."
                          4. Mike got offended, said he was accused of something he had not done, and decided to leave. Mike posted a "swan song" post explaining why he was leaving. That post was deleted without explanation.
                          5. Mike got banned.

That's what I know. So therefore I have to assume that Mike's ban was based solely on his taking offense to Cain's words.

If one can get banned for disagreeing with the owner, then this ain't much of a community after all.
                          Last edited by Tuck; 5 Jun 2008, 10:14 AM.

Comment

OK I'll not go down the who did what road again, its a dead donkey that issue. (not that its implied that its heading there)

The point is, he did more that just leave, or what you seen, the issues involved are sensitive in regards to the forums themselves, and more what he attempted, posting them could possibly lead to someone else doing such activities.

Its up to Cain if he wishes to disclose such information about this. People have been banned off the forum before for such activity, and always will be.

Tuck you've been here as long as I have, in fact longer, anyone in our time range and before will know that everything is justified here, I would not be here if it was not.

I'm a fair and honest person, if anything I talk to much but thats another matter, and I keep such company too.

Everyone please do not turn this into another "Mike was X" thread, its been done.

Comment

Looks like someone deleted Tucks 5th point!
                              [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
                              You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by BenKenobi View Post
                                Looks like someone deleted Tucks 5th point!
                                No, that was my fault. It was an editing mistake when I combined two points. I'll go back and fix it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                  by newiron09
                                  BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                                • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                  by newiron09
                                  Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                                Working...
                                X