Sorry and Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry and Thanks

I just first off want to say sorry for posting all that private crap. I was very frustrated and upset and going through hard times. I didn't mean to offend anyone or piss anyone off if that happened.

Second, I just want to make a public thanks because there were so many of you, anyways thanks to all those that sent PMs and helpful advice during my time of frustration.

So sorry, and thank you.

Now, I'm going to quit my job. What's the point of starting off the working world when you HATE your job.

For all those wondering why I hate my job. I work at a grocery store bottle return. I cut myself everyday and I get beer and coke on me all the time and people have NO respect for us that have to work there. ALSO may I mention I face aisles (AKA make them look like their full, and make them look nice). A bottle rocket does NOT belong with Candy. Yet people do that anyways. Not to mention, the hours suck (I just got home... yep) and I hate having to deal with people.

Sorry, had to get that rant out.

Anyways, I know I lied and did all that crap. But the truth is, I am 18. I hate my job. And I'm gay (not)

lol, maybe I'm just weird but the gay comment made me laugh...at work... If you're not happy at the job, there's plenty of other places that will hire you. It may not be as easy with the economy like it is currently, but there's always somewhere open, even if it's the local McDonalds or Walmart. And remember, you can be happy a lot of places even if it isn't perfect. And you can always look around while working somewhere, fill your pocket with money while you wait for your more ideal job to come around. Good luck with everything deadly
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

assassin... how old are you? are you right out of highschool or college? i can prob give you a couple contacts for a warehouse job that is actually not that bad. i'm a salesman for a company called consolidated electrical distributors and we all over the place... they usually looking for drivers and warehouse guys, and i'm sure pay better than what your doing right now. let me know.

Comment

Thats very kind of you Jeffro. I thought it might be eyebrow wrangler or personal groomer but you stepped right up with that offer!!!

Comment

I'm 18 and out of high school. I'll take the offer! I hate my job!

Comment

Deadly, You are at a age you do not now what you want out of life. What do you love as in a job you would like too do? Could college or a good tec. school help you out? I was there once like many others, Your not the first and you will not be the last. Lets me know!

Comment

I've gotta say that I can't think of a more fufilling job (except for the sister services, along with police and fire department) then what i'm doing. If you want to seriously talk about joining the USAF, you can give me a call. Been in 1.5 years on a 6 year contract. I still remember a lot about basic and my tech school, and can give you quite a few pointers, tell you the benefits, and i'll try to answer all of your questions in the fullest. If I don't know the answer to one, i'll find the answer. If you want to chat about this, send me a P.M. and i'll send you my # that way.
              [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Deadly. Glad to hear you are sorting all this out. Good Luck my friend.

Comment

deadly what area are you in? give me a city... and perhaps a big city nearby ill do some research of what we have in that area.

Comment

Nevermind i got it... your near portland. well here it is

also here is that location's webpage which is an embaressment lol.
                    index

If your truly interested just call that number and tell them your looking for a driver/warehouse position. The job is pretty easy, thats how i started out. After i got my college degree i went to sales, but you don't need a degree to be sales. So if your looking for a career perhaps, this might not be a bad place to look.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                      by newiron09
                      BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                      15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                    • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                      by newiron09
                      Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                      15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                    Working...
                    X