Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diablo lll off to a bad start (can't blame them in some ways)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I been playing Diablo a long time and I fear some of these new things. But at the same I am looking forward as well.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin View Post
      i'll Admit I Didn't See "diablo" Much In It. Diablo Looks New And Improved... Doesn't Look Like The Demon He Was In Diablo 2 Or Diablo 1. The Game Looks Even More Fast Paced, Which I Like. Wow Is Not Even Close To Being Fast Paced.

I Really Really Really Hope They Don't Make It Like Wow Is To Warcraft 3. As In, They Better Have To Storylines And Characters Connected. Because In My View, Wow Is Not Warcraft. So I Hope Diablo Is Diablo.

I Am Glad To See It's Still Top View However. If It Was Like Wow I Wouldn't Buy It.
      +100

Comment

O_O I gotta go find my old Diablo 1 and 2 disk's
        I really wanna play now. I don't care about the graphics I realize now after I remembered playing D1 and D2.

Comment

They just need to shutup and trust in Blizzard....since when has the company made a bad game??
          [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
          [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I like the look of Diablo III as well. Buncha whiners out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper110 View Post
              They just need to shutup and trust in Blizzard....since when has the company made a bad game??
              I think the question would be since when has the company made a game that didn't freakin ROCK?

Comment

Personally I would prefer the game to go a more gothic art style. One of the things I love about Diablo is that its a very dark and gothic game. Granted ill still buy Diablo 3 and its not like I dont like the art style it is now, I just think it would be a little better if it was a darker setting.
                [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
                  I think the question would be since when has the company made a game that didn't freakin ROCK?

To be completely honest, I wouldn't like Warcraft 3 if it didn't have the custom game style. I really suck at ladder, and not to mention it feels like a rip-off of Command and Conquer games... and the fact you can't have a massive army unless you play custom games. But, due to custom games, that game is highly addictive. Infact, I'm going to play it right now.

Comment

Lets say 5 million people buy it, 7 tenths of a percent won't. I don't think Blizzard cares about so few people.
                    Last edited by Dr.Box; 16 Jul 2008, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
                      WoW. It kills people.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMKILLERZ View Post
                        WoW. It kills people.
                        They die happy and satisfied that they have fulfilled their purpose in life

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,183   Posts: 269,819   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                        X