Family Guy is stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
    I've never been interested in watching a show where the main character is drawn in such a way that it looks like a pair of bald nuts for chin.
    I also agree. I can't find out what, but something in their ways of drawing just pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
      Yeah, you must get that all the time looking in the mirror!

OH NO I DIDNT!!
      ROFL

Luv ya hammy
      It's not that bad, that is, when I compare that to your extracurricular chin activities (this was the only way I could think of saying this without violating some of the rules in here)

Comment

I have never liked Family Guy, I won't go into why, but I will tell you that if one of my friends brings it up I just hold up my hand and walk out of the room. Yeah... I have some issues.

Comment

1. Family Guy is awesome.
          2. I agree with what he said, Kirsten Dunst is hot, it's those teeth that annoy me
          3. Sarah Jessica Parker is plain UGLY! I dont know why she is so famous, sex and the city was not a bad show actually, it was the WORST show in history.
          4. This is what a man should say about sex and the city, if u say something else, then just hand in your man card right here, right now.

Comment

Originally posted by k Phantom View Post
            1. Family Guy Is Awesome.
            2. I Agree With What He Said, Kirsten Dunst Is Hot, It's Those Teeth That Annoy Me :d
            3. Sarah Jessica Parker Is Plain Ugly! I Dont Know Why She Is So Famous, Sex And The City Was Not A Bad Show Actually, It Was The Worst Show In History.
            4. This Is What A Man Should Say About Sex And The City, If U Say Something Else, Then Just Hand In Your Man Card Right Here, Right Now.
            -5 + +10 = +5 - +10 = -5 + +273473124 = +273473119

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              1. Family Guy is awesome.
              2. I agree with what he said, Kirsten Dunst is hot, it's those teeth that annoy me
              3. Sarah Jessica Parker is plain UGLY! I dont know why she is so famous, sex and the city was not a bad show actually, it was the WORST show in history.
              4. This is what a man should say about sex and the city, if u say something else, then just hand in your man card right here, right now.
              1. It's fine until they start with their political and religious views, then it just pisses me off.
              2. Everything about Kirsten Dunst makes me love her.
              3. Sarah Jessica Parker isn't bad, she's just past her prime--getting old.
              4. Sex and the City was a decent show.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Rider 1.3 View Post
                4. Sex and the City was a decent show.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,183   Posts: 269,819   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                X