E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E3

So.. what surprised you most? What game do you look forward to most? Any disappointments?

Personally, I am sad that the console market is basically taking over. It seems that they got the most press these past 3 days. I saw a lot of cool games that were "under the radar" before now: Flock, Little Big World, etc. Gears of War 2 looks killer, as well as Far Cry 2. For the PC, I can't wait to see Left 4 Dead. The Wii Motion Plus looks promising, maybe we can get real sword action for some future games!

I spent some time watching the Gamespot Live Show, and some G4, and they were good time wasters.
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
    - Dom Helder Camara

I was most excited about Fallout 3, with Fable II in second, and then FarCry 2 as third. Fallout 3 has my highest expectations since the creators of the Elder Scrolls series, Bethesda, is making the game. Plus I love post-apoylictic(Lol crappy spelling) mutants. And Fable is going to be Co-Op which always a nice addition and FarCry 2 is well, Far Cry, plus Crytek's game's visuals make me have nerdgasm.
    Last edited by TEAMKILLERZ; 17 Jul 2008, 11:59 PM.

Comment

I cant wait for Fallout 3! I have Fallout tactics and I love it! Fallout 1 and 2 should be arriving at my house within a week so I can play through those before my preordered copy of Fallout 3 comes in. I so want to play with the fat boy launcher!
      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

FarCry2 on Vimeo

FarCry2

FarCry2 on Vimeo

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
          Nice!

I was watching some of the gameplay footage from E3 and it looks like fun! All the different possibilities with fire, and how it spreads. I even heard on a windy day it will move more rapidly in the direction of the wind.

The night/day factor is also pretty cool. If you don't want to do a mission in the day, wait a few hours and do it at night. I think they said for every 1 real hour, is 4 hours in game. So it will take 6 real hours to get through a whole day in game.
          "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
          - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

I already preorder the game at amazon.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
              by newiron09
              BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
              15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
            • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
              by newiron09
              Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
              15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
            Working...
            X