Saints Got Shockey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saints Got Shockey!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and?????
    [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
    [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Godfrey will take care of Shockey when they play the panthers :P.. dont think he's met Chris Harris yet either :P..

all in rival fun my friend.

Comment

Shockey's injury last year will stick with him.
        I do like him as a player, and he is an increase over their current TE (McDaniel I think), but its not like signing a Randy Moss or Adrian Peterson.

Its a good acquisition, but its still to be seen how the Saints will use him. I read that they want to get Bush the ball more often in shorter passing plays, which is where you normally have your TE.

But hey, any new toy is a good new toy :P
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

the point is... another weapon added is always a good one. we can throw to multitudes of players on offense that will actually catch the ball lol. colston, bush, shockey, henderson.... etc.... oh and warlock the saints are gonna rape the panthers this year... just to let ya know

Comment

so jeffro, are you going to go with an all Saints FFL team again this year?
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

although he has been injured, as a life long Giants fan, I am sad to see him go.

He should be a good addition for your Saints Jeffro!!

Comment

Now if only they could get back Ricky Williams ... I'm thinking Super Bowl dynasty now !!

Ohhh, and Ditka too !!! WHODAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS ???? WHO DAT ?????
                Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                  so jeffro, are you going to go with an all Saints FFL team again this year?
                  LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THAT OK?! lol... it was a first timer mistake.... won't happen again this year! you know what we be cool? if we had a draft via ventrillo or something. b/c last year the way the draft went i didn't like it at all. so ill use that as my excuse of why i lost last year lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                    Now if only they could get back Ricky Williams ... I'm thinking Super Bowl dynasty now !!

Ohhh, and Ditka too !!! WHODAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS ???? WHO DAT ?????

ROFL!!!! jebus Ditka and Williams... what the hell were we thinking lol. and how do you know that who dat phrase?! you just went up a couple notches in my book

Comment

i saw on espn today that they were saying that he was still having some problems with that injury... and it could carry over to the saints..

and either way.. we got em covered :P..

Comment

You guy's are soooooooooo lucky you have your favorite teams in football! GOD i wish I had my beloved Houston Oilers Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is there a CLR FFL? I'd love to be in something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                            LETS NOT TALK ABOUT THAT OK?! lol... it was a first timer mistake.... won't happen again this year! you know what we be cool? if we had a draft via ventrillo or something. b/c last year the way the draft went i didn't like it at all. so ill use that as my excuse of why i lost last year lmao.
                            Guys, let me know when you are going to do this and I can provide a Vent Channel for the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
                              Guys, let me know when you are going to do this and I can provide a Vent Channel for the draft.
                              definitely, ok maybe we should start a separate thread of who is in and out.... should we ask the same people who were in last year if they want dibs in this year?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,183   Posts: 269,819   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                              X