No announcement yet.

Saints Got Shockey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what exactly is this... like a fantasy league?

Comment

Yep, we had a CLR Fantasy Football league going last year, using Yahoo FFL.

As for Vent, we could use it, and the Yahoo league offers the option to do a live draft or an auto draft.
      Those who can't make the live prerank their players and they end up doing an auto thing.

Its kinda fun. However, we typically have 30% of our players bail during the year, so not sure how much commitment we can get for a live draft.

I think Vito set it up last year, i'm not certain though
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

well i think the pre programmed draft is what killed the league... also yahoo was horrible with fantasy football i think... espn has one and its free and great!

Comment

Even if its preprogrammed, you can still rank your players, which is key in the auto draft.

Comment

yeah but that stupid b/c i said it is

Comment

Shockey was rated as one of the top 5 TE's in the game before injury.
              So he heals a little slowly, it is still a major upgrade. A TE that can outrun
              A Linebacker, and too big for a safety. Win Win
              The Giants just didn't utilize him fully, or he might have Witten's kind of numbers.
              Will see how NO does it.
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

We are gonna utilize him to the full extent... our offense is scary dude.

Comment

hey jeffro do you know what kind of offense NO runs? is it a west coast, tampa or what? because if you know it will be easier to predict how he will be used..

Comment

Shockey's first year, he had like 70+ catches for a crap load of yards. It was his best year ever. His offensive coordinator was Payton, who is now his head coach. So Payton knows what he can do and had an offense that was running and including Shockey.

We'll see how time has changed and how the Saint's offense will adapt.

Shockey hates to block though, which is why he was unhappy in NY, as they wanted him to block more.

Definatly an upgrade over Eric Johnston, who could of been a good TE, but seems to always underachieve.

Comment

west coast... we gonna tear it up!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,183   Posts: 269,819   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                      X