Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else not watching the summer Olympics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuck View Post
    One of the most incredible sporting conclusions I've ever seen. Simply freakin' AWESOME!
    +1 million!!!!
    Phelps is freakin fast swimmer.
    and phantom, +1... Never thought gymnastics was that competitive. I still think Shaun Johnson should have gotten gold insteand of the blonde.

Anyone see Asafa Powel and Usain Bolt run the 100m? Fast people make me happy...

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck View Post
      One of the most incredible sporting conclusions I've ever seen. Simply freakin' AWESOME!
      +1. Every bit as awesome and amazing as the team win earlier in the week. This has been a good Olympics, at least on the swimming side and with a few other things tossed in (women's gymnastics individuals, women's sabre sweep until somehow the TEAM ended up with bronze).

I hope Track/Field lives up to it. We've still got a long way to go to catch China in Golds, and the track and field events are our best shot there.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
        and phantom, +1... Never thought gymnastics was that competitive. I still think Shaun Johnson should have gotten gold insteand of the blonde.
        Dude so true, She does have 4 more chances for gold with the team and individually, damn I think I know too much

Comment

Nastia legitimately out-performed Shawn in everything except Floor, so she did deserve the gold.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
            +1 million!!!!
            Phelps is freakin fast swimmer.
            i agree with that shawn johnson should of gotten the gold, i was watching most of the gymnastics event.. i also like the girl from romania. shes hott!! but bad she didnt make it

oo and phelps won by the a width of a piece of paper. incredible.
            Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I have been the in same building as Nastia before!

She trains within walking distance of my house, and I have seen her practice before.
              "Nastia fever" is hitting the Dallas area now.

Cool stuff!
              "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
              - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

OK she might have deserved it, we just have to root for our favorite, and Shawn is just so likable. Let's hope she wins the rest, she has a great future. damn it, I sound like a woman, damn it!

Comment

Ok, well Phelps is officially a monster now.
                  I find this video to be absolutely hilarious, I feel so sorry for the ignorant (NOT!).

The part I am talking about happens at 4:15, so if you don't wanna hear a dumb football player talking, just skip to there.
                  YouTube - Chad Johnson on P.T.I.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
                  - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Phelps FTW!

[IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Well congrats USA, Phelps won it all!

Comment

LOL Holy!
                        thats a great vid.
                        Made a discovery today - A friend and I are faster than the fastest woman in the world lmao

Comment

My girl got the Silver again.....

Comment

I was rooting for Shawn to win the gold, but I gotta admit that the Romanian earned it.

Comment

I admit she deserved it, but why did shawn have to go first? I mean she is the world champ, so it is a bit weird.

Comment

I don't know why she went first. But I know enough about the Recency Effect to know that when you're in a contest with an element of arbitrariness to the results, you always wanna go last.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                  by newiron09
                                  BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                                • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                  by newiron09
                                  Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                                Working...
                                X