No announcement yet.

Bullets are cheap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tie his hands behind his Jelly Flaps, then tie a Bible to his chest.
    Fly him out to Afghanistan and release him into a pr-talibanian community with a arabic sign that defames the Koran.

Problem solved for the same cost of executing this waste of space.
    I'd rather have a hard working, non-felonious, illegal immigrant converted into his citizenship slot, than to count him as a US Citizen for one more moment.

His needs are beyond our consideration.

Comment

That is so gonna be my excuse.... *eats more peanut butter and chips* *eats a puppy*

Comment

im with trooper on this one.get the job done,if it hurts oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
          Fly him out to Afghanistan and release him into a pr-talibanian community with a arabic sign that defames the Koran.

I'd rather have a hard working, non-felonious, illegal immigrant converted into his citizenship slot, than to count him as a US Citizen for one more moment.

Actually, that would cost more just for the rope then 2-3 rounds of 5.56 would... lol.
          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post

Sounds like the Saudi Arabian justice system. When I was there I heard that the former King stopped a coup, they rounded up everyone involved, tied there hands behind their backs and took them over the desert in a C130, opened the back door and told them this was their stop. Their system seems harsh but they take no s**t.
            Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

How does a guy gain that much weight in prison,that's ridiculous he is being fed that much or has access to that much food.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by BuzzSaw55 View Post
                How does a guy gain that much weight in prison,that's ridiculous he is being fed that much or has access to that much food.

Joe
                Must be the room service
                Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jaspurr View Post
                  And recyclable Gotta think of the environment
                  We could use a hemp rope if you are worried about the environment.
                  And then make a shirt out of it afterwards.
                  BuzzSaw, do you guys not treat your murderers and rapists like paying customers at a resort when they are locked up? Whats wrong with you guys up there?

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
                    Actually, that would cost more just for the rope then 2-3 rounds of 5.56 would... lol.
                    I would rather use the bullets.... Granted, the rope would make less of a mess to clean up.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post
                      Hang'em... You can re-use the rope.
                      We've been down this road too. Guy on death row in Texas (I think) wanted his sentance reduced to life without parole because he was in a state that used hanging but he claimed that since he was so fat that when they dropped him his head would tear off while he was still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                        We've been down this road too. Guy on death row in Texas (I think) wanted his sentance reduced to life without parole because he was in a state that used hanging but he claimed that since he was so fat that when they dropped him his head would tear off while he was still alive.
                        Tissue ? Should have thought about that before you committed your crime against society.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper110 View Post
                          I'm sorry, but he raped and killed two women, why the **** should I care if he dies in an excruciating manner? Inject him, shoot him, just kill the ******* imo.
                          I couldn't agree more. Like he cared what he did to those 2 women ? I like US , but i cant understand how the criminals have so many right here? More than the victims.

Comment

"detentions"

Originally posted by jaspurr View Post
                            Must be the room service

Talking to a correctional officer riding my bus the other night about a near sixty year old woman at a transfer point threatening to beat another woman's ass. I was commenting on how pathetic a sight it was, figuring that people might grow out of that type of behavior by, say, age 12. The officer said the lady probably is looking to go back to prison, where she'll be taken care of. The inmates get a nice ham on Easter, a place to sleep, television, etc. So, yeah, I can see how someone might be able to keep up their weight...would be "cruel and unusual" not to feed them as much as they want, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                              Talking to a correctional officer riding my bus the other night about a near sixty year old woman at a transfer point threatening to beat another woman's ass. I was commenting on how pathetic a sight it was, figuring that people might grow out of that type of behavior by, say, age 12. The officer said the lady probably is looking to go back to prison, where she'll be taken care of. The inmates get a nice ham on Easter, a place to sleep, television, etc. So, yeah, I can see how someone might be able to keep up their weight...would be "cruel and unusual" not to feed them as much as they want, I suppose.
                              I don't know too much about prison, nor do I really want to, but I bet the food isn't exactly the highest quality. A lot of it was probably canned at one point in time, which means it is salty and unhealthy to eat on a consistent basis.
                              "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
                              - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

There you go

Originally posted by H0ly-H@nd-Gr3nade View Post
                                I don't know too much about prison, nor do I really want to, but I bet the food isn't exactly the highest quality. A lot of it was probably canned at one point in time, which means it is salty and unhealthy to eat on a consistent basis.
                                We can only hope.

But seriously, there'd be lawsuits if it wasn't relatively decent quality...can't violate a prisoner's rights (though who knows whose rights were violated by the prisoner), as someone said earlier in this link.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                  by newiron09
                                  BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                                • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                  by newiron09
                                  Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                  15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                                Working...
                                X