Hard work finally pays off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard work finally pays off

Well, even though my job completely sucks, and a 6 hour shift turned into 9 hours and I just got home at 1:30, I earned 200 bucks for being "service plus" or so they say.

Turns out I'm in the group known as the "best of the best".

Maybe there is a future for me in this job... that I'll sadly decline as I choose to become a famous movie producer or director or even actor.

Anyways, just got off a long shift, and I feel proud and wanted to share it!

Oh btw Hello Cain's Lair. It's been a quiet place without me complaining eh?

Nice work, Assassin

It is often the case that the only word one hears from an employer is the negative one. I'm glad you caught a positive. Get some rest now, man.

Comment

Keep up the good work Deadly

Comment

That's good to hear Deadly.
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Hard work always pays off at the end (with a few exceptions...)

You should be proud of yourself, keep it that way!
          K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
          sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Congrats deadly! Time to go out and get liquored up *grins* Actually, I'd probably be passing out if I were you
            [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
            [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Good work deadly hope to fly with ya sometime.

Comment

Good job. Do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                  Good job. Do it again.
                  haha I plan to. At my job, we have... well I've already explained it.

But we don't get paid nearly enough for what we do. Minimum wage here in Oregon is 8.10. We get 8.20, and do all the nasty work and all the dirty work.

I'd like to see my manager stick his hand in a bottle machine for 8.20 an hour!

EDIT: basically what I'm saying is if I keep getting these than I'll be a happy camper, because its starting to pay off having to deal with morons and bums and disgusting bottles. I've became a germapobe or whatever from this job. I literally have to take a shower everytime I feel dirty... (not the horny dirty)

Comment

Sweet deadly ...No hard feelings??

Comment

hard feelings? About what?

Comment

Awesome job deadly, good to see it's workin out for ya... Maybe it'll be you giving an extra 200 bucks to someone whos worked hard one day

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
                          Awesome job deadly, good to see it's workin out for ya... Maybe it'll be you giving an extra 200 bucks to someone whos worked hard one day
                          As long as it's not in this job. My future is in Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin View Post
                            As long as it's not in this job. My future is in Hollywood.
                            What kind you lookin at? acting, directing?

Comment

Ironically, writing. I might type like a moron on these forums, but I spend a lot of time writing scripts and editing them/checking them before I show my friends (who direct, we all end up acting). We all hope to be a team and all that crap.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,183   Posts: 269,820   Members: 6,179   Active Members: 6
                              Welcome to our newest member, Christophe.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                              X