cheaha state park mini vac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheaha state park mini vac

just got back from the emergency room after my mini vac at cheaha.over all it was a pretty good vac.lots of hiking and nature.got a few pics

it was a fun and relaxing trip,other that slipping on a big rock at the cheaha falls and landing on my elbow.wich left me with a hole in my arm that allowed me to see the bone(happened yesterday)didnt go to the doctor till this afternoon.it was infected and painful.
    http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...4/DSCF0376.jpg
    i got a couple more days off work,so i will get to relax a little more and heal.good times.

Originally posted by jeffro74 View Post

I can see our young members asking their moms, "Mommy, what are they doing?" Thank you jeff for bringing us to the dreaded birds and bees talk.... mmmm beeeees (this is the girl right?)

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post

I can see our young members asking their moms, "Mommy, what are they doing?" Thank you jeff for bringing us to the dreaded birds and bees talk.... mmmm beeeees (this is the girl right?)
      Wait, I don't know a whole lot about deer, but doesn't the lack of horns indicate they are BOTH female?

Comment

actually phan,that is two girls playing,1 trying to show dominance.

Comment

yes dr.box,two females.they were playing around for a few minutes,then the one wanted to show dominance i guess.couldnt resist the picture.

Comment

yes dr.box,two females.they were playing around for a few minutes,then the one wanted to show dominance i guess.couldnt resist the picture.
            Cool, I was right, that's neat to know.

Comment

But males do lose their horns part of the year.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                But males do lose their horns part of the year.
                Apache
                They are antlers!

I get corrected about that all the time.
                "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
                - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

they loose antlers here march-april and start growing new ones by june.you can tell a buck from a doe by head shape also.phantom is going to have to explain the birds and the birds tho.

Comment

Showing off

Oooh, look at the ladies, showin off for J e f f r o!

Comment

But seriously

My asshatting aside, looks like a great place! The deal with your arm sounds like a drag...hope it heals quickly, man!

Comment

Other than the arm, sounds like a great trip. Too bad you didn't have that new toy of mapes' instead of your camera though, huh?
                        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
                        [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

yeah, it is a great place.it was kinda funny,i was running across a giant rock to get a picture of a big cotton mouth water moccossin(if i spelled it right)when my feet went out from under me.if after i slid down,if my foot wouldnt have found a hole in the rock to stop me.it would have been ugly(almost went over a 10ft drop to more big rocks.
                          got lots of good pictures,just takes forever to post em.had alot of fun.thanks for the concern Skud.i hope it heals good to,if not i have to go back and maybe stay at hospital on iv antibiotics.it doesnt seem to be getting any worse tho

Comment

troop,that would have been fish in a barrel,lol.i dont think any of those deer have seen a toy like that before.i had some apples with me,if you toss 1 out the car window they will come real close to get it.we even had a couple of them with babies.the ones with babies wont come as close,but they come closer than any i have seen before(35-40ft).the others come to less than 20ft,was alot of fun.

Comment

Bambi's girlfriend is just beating up the the other deer b/c she caught Bambi messing around and no one messes with her man. So she went over to the other deer's home later on that night with a skinning knife and now Bambi and his girlfriend have that other deer hanging in their livingroom above the fireplace.

Oh yeah..Bambi has also been fixed b/c he likes to mess around in the Spring.

Yeah..I don't know where I was going with this one...random thoughts + Chadd = Random Disgusting Stories!
                              [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                by newiron09
                                BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                              • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                by newiron09
                                Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                              Working...
                              X