Main attraction = Jetski
    Jetski = Broken
    No Jetski = boring camping trip
    Boring camping trip = wanting to come home really bad
    Wanting to come home really bad = can't wait to see my house
    Can't wait to see my house = can't wait to see my pets
    Can't wait to see my pets = Becoming a bit upset seeing one of them dead
    Seeing one of them dead = ruining my night

Yep... I had a vacation in central oregon (pictures soon to come).

We go there, it's a bit boring... really hot 108 degrees.

Next night, really hot but some clouds... that became really dark. AWESOME thunderstorms and lightning storms... they were less than half a mile away from me. Boy was it exciting... for the first day. The other days were filled with rain and cloud coverage and a bit thunder but no lightning.

Finally a break in the clouds and there was some sun. So we take the Jetski out. Problem is... ITS BROKEN!!

Everyone is pissed off... no main attraction.. nothing really to do in Central Oregon that I've never done before. Kah Nee Ta was fun... REALLY HOT BABES!

But that was 1 of 6 days.

So I get bored, want to come home. We start leaving for home... I just got back about 2 hours ago... say hello to my dog and go to check on my pet lizards.

One of them... not moving. Normally he freaks out and jumps everywhere. So I go to touch him to check on him... He didn't look too good...

Turns out... he's a goner. 10 dollars for a lizard that can bring much love is gone. For the first time in a LONG LONG time... I got a tear in my eye.

Mainly... because I liked him. His name was Tweek, and he jumped everywhere. When I left he looked fine, but now he's dead =\ Also, it was my brothers lizards that I had to take care of (because he left to go into the navy), and I feel like I failed him because I really didn't give clear instructions to my mother who was going to take care of them while I was gone.

So... today was crappy... and losing about 1 month in a real time based game (ogame) because I was failed by a friend to take care of my account while I was gone doesn't help... but that's a video game. Only frustration that CoD4 would give me happened there.

But.. anyways. I'm back to being me on the forums... kind of wish I had someone to talk to right now... but oh well. I'm going to see Tropic Thunder again with a person that isn't really my brother but I consider him a brother anyways.

Hello Cain's Lair... I'm back from a 1 week crappy vacation!

LOL tough break. Hope the rest of the day was better? hopefully nothing else would die

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

my prayers are with tweek

But really...that sucks

Comment

Welcome Back D.A.

Try to remember the hot ladies, the spectacle of the thunderstorms, and play some games to forget the rest! I'd let you knife me a few times to cheer you up, but I'm going out of town for a few nights: mini vacation.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Deadly...

I know how it feels to come back from a vacation to a dead pet. Hope all goes well soon.
            [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,183   Posts: 269,819   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
            X