Cock Fight Tonight!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cock Fight Tonight!!!

8 p.m.! ESPN in high definition! The University of South Carolina Fighting Gamecocks vs. the North Carolina State Wolfpack! First game of the new college football season!

!!!!!E!even!y1!1!!!

LET'S GET IT STARTED!!!1!!1

Cain is going to love this thread. Do you two go to Cockfest?
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
      Cain is going to love this thread. Do you two go to Cockfest?
      Apache
      There are a lot of things we gamecocks do that merit a snicker.

Comment

Go USC

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck View Post
          gamecocks
          I am confused and interested

As for the game, whatever is against USC

Comment

Well, we pulled it out 34-0, but the game was closer than the score indicates. Our starting QB thre 4 INTs in the first half, but our 2nd stringer came in and led us to three TD drives. Defense looks really sharp.

I have high hopes for this team. We won't win the SEC, but we could be good.

Comment

Maybe this year my beloved Buckeyes won't get pwned in the title game. The big 10 is worse this year than last and OSU's only tough game is USC and they just lost their starting QB. BCS here we come!!!

Comment

how bout them dawgs?

Comment

Congrats on a great win. Nice way to start the season

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                    Maybe this year my beloved Buckeyes won't get pwned in the title game. The big 10 is worse this year than last and OSU's only tough game is USC and they just lost their starting QB. BCS here we come!!!
                    I'm sorry, but USC doesn't play OSU this year. You must mean Southern Cal.

Comment

Our college team has won the Div II title two of the last three years. They won their first game this season 56 - 3.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I enjoyed seeing Spurrier throw his visor on the ground again. It's not nearly as fun to hate the Gators now that he's gone.
                        [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                          by newiron09
                          BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                          15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                        • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                          by newiron09
                          Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                          15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                        Working...
                        X