new school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new school

Headin to high school on tuesday. London Central. Sounds like a good fun year, and I like fun
    Hopefully I can manage to actually pay attention to whats being said... I get bored of things easily, and wonder why people teach you such a generalized look on things..... but hey
    My bro went there, hates it cause he blames it for messing up his 15-17 years with a bit of dealing... But hey, him not me
    Should be some fun stuff

Best of luck Naillik!

High School was fun, just be sure to do your homework. Most teachers are lazy about taking late work (at least at my high school they were), so be sure to do everything and everything correctly.

And when finals come... STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin View Post
      Best of luck Naillik!

High School was fun, just be sure to do your homework. Most teachers are lazy about taking late work (at least at my high school they were), so be sure to do everything and everything correctly.

And when finals come... STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!
      +1..

The majority of people that I know who flunked out didn't do poorly on major grades (quizzes, tests, projects). They were just lazy and they didn't do their homework. Homework is a nice preparation for the tests, so it will only help you more!

Good luck!
      "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
      - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

I'm a freshman in my hs now, it's not bad and my school here is pretty friendly.although my classes suxorz. Algerbra every day for the first half TT.TT

These snozberries taste like snozberries

Comment

Good luck and enjoy yourself Naillik!
          [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
          [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
            by newiron09
            BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
            15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
          • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
            by newiron09
            Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
            15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
          Working...
          X