Panthers win!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panthers win!!!

AND THE SAINTS LOSE.. panthers currently lead the NFC south 2-0... saints = 1-1

dont worry jeffro.. you might place 2nd

Did you see the Saints game?

The last 5 minutes were pretty crazy; Redskins scored 2 touchdowns and the Saints threw an interception to close the game.

Cowboys are gonna beat the Eagles tomorrow!
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
    - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Originally posted by H0ly-H@nd-Gr3nade View Post
      Did you see the Saints game?

The last 5 minutes were pretty crazy; Redskins scored 2 touchdowns and the Saints threw an interception to close the game.

Cowboys are gonna beat the Eagles tomorrow!
      i hope the cowboys win.. good luck on that game..

but either way a win is a win.. and a lose is a lose.. and the saints lost :P..

Comment

Goooo Eagles! I'll beat all of you with a sack full of D-batteries....
        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
        [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

If only Kyle Orton had a good enough arm to pinpoint those long passes...if you look just at the numbers the Bears should have dominated. That game made me sad Whatevs, maybe it will be the reverse of 2005, or at least I hope so.

Comment

BUFFALO is 2-0 w00t !!

next 5 games....

Oakland @ Home
            Rams @ St. Louis
            Cards @ Arizona
            BYE WEEK
            Chargers @ Home
            Dolphins @ Miami

DO the Math !!

thats is very very workable 7-0

IMAGINE !! Football is so C-R-A-Z-Y !!

Comment

Its too bad Chargers are going to be really good this year, I can't even remember the last time the Bills were good.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper110 View Post
                Goooo Eagles! I'll beat all of you with a sack full of D-batteries....
                not looking too good for the eagles right now :P.. TO TD.. and Felix Jones Return.. not good for you guys.. good luck though.

Comment

Originally posted by warlock2411 View Post
                  not looking too good for the eagles right now :P.. TO TD.. and Felix Jones Return.. not good for you guys.. good luck though.
                  OMG..

Talk about an intense game. I think both defenses need to take a good look at themselves, because most people expected a low scoring game.

Guess we were all wrong.
                  "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
                  - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

To be honest, i'm shocked that the Eagles did as well as they did. All of the guys from Fox football have been picking Dallas to win the superbowl. That game was nuts though. McNabb's fumble to Westbrook really lost that game for them though. I loved that last hook and ladder play that the eagles ran.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                    X