Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The UK is really starting to scare me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UK is really starting to scare me...

BBC NEWS | Politics | Foreign national ID card unveiled
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Why does it scare you? We are the final destination for every one who can travel. Typical example. Afghans, Iraqi's and every other nation that spends it's time trying to exterminate us come here by the hundreds if not thousands every day. We can not deport most of them as if they have no ID or passport they can not legally be deported so they dump/ destroy any ID they may have. They than arrive here and claim asylum in which case the British tax payer gives them housing that is furnished, utility bills paid, a weekly allowance, free healthm dental and eye care and clothing.

Imagine the social housing that you and your ancestors have paid for with their hard earned taxes been given as a priority to 'ILLEGAL' immigrants when your own family have to wait upto 10 years on a waiting list and when they decide they have saved enough to go home and buy a business and home they take everything including the taps and sink and trash the rest when the stupid taxpayer foots the bill ready for the next lot.

They sit in Calais in France by the thousands trying to sneak aboard lorries and ferries and while the border control catch a lot they only catch a fraction.

Eventually every UK citizen will need an ID card. I will apply as soon as I am able as I have nothing to hide and despite what the conspiracy theorists say I will feel safer with an ID system that what we currently have.

So again why does it scare you when we have retired people living on ?64 a week and freezing and starving to death in the winter months when the same nations citizens who are trying to kill our troops want a free house next door?

Another after thought. The free health service that almost every nation on earth is envious of is not able to cope due to the immigrant influx along with the schools and valuable resources are being spent in interpreters. It costs around $600 every time they police, health or social services need to call an interpretation service that reaches into hundreds of millions of my taxes every year. So if it appears that I am discriminating against the imigrants that come here for a free ride it is because I am discriminating against them as the genuine European migrants come her, get jobs, pay taxes, rent and bills like the rest of us and I am proud to know and work with some of them.

Austraila got the right idea, no after they restricted the pommy criminals from being deported there. If you come here you speak English, you earn your keep and if there is anything you don't like please let us know and we will be happy to show you the door!

I'll be back for Chapter 2 of this best seller later. jaspurr on Immigration, the view of the ordinary man!
    Last edited by jaspurr; 26 Sep 2008, 12:16 PM.
    Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jaspurr View Post
      Why does it scare you? We are the final destination for every one who can travel. Typical example. Afghans, Iraqi's and every other nation that spends it's time trying to exterminate us come here by the hundreds if not thousands every day. We can not deport most of them as if they have no ID or passport they can not legally be deported so they dump/ destroy any ID they may have. They than arrive here and claim asylum in which case the British tax payer gives them housing that is furnished, utility bills paid, a weekly allowance, free healthm dental and eye care and clothing.

Imagine the social housing that you and your ancestors have paid for with their hard earned taxes been given as a priority to 'ILLEGAL' immigrants when your own family have to wait upto 10 years on a waiting list and when they decide they have saved enough to go home and buy a business and home they take everything including the taps and sink and trash the rest when the stupid taxpayer foots the bill ready for the next lot.

They sit in Calais in France by the thousands trying to sneak aboard lorries and ferries and while the border control catch a lot they only catch a fraction.

Eventually every UK citizen will need an ID card. I will apply as soon as I am able as I have nothing to hide and despite what the conspiracy theorists say I will feel safer with an ID system that what we currently have.

So again why does it scare you when we have retired people living on ?64 a week and freezing and starving to death in the winter months when the same nations citizens who are trying to kill our troops want a free house next door?
      +1

Comment

Excellent article on national ID's. This one focus on the Real ID of the states but, I think it applies to any National ID

Schneier on Security: Real-ID: Costs and Benefits

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
          by newiron09
          BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
          15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
        • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
          by newiron09
          Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
          15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
        Working...
        X