ID for alcohol gone mad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
    This is by far the most logical idea in this thread. I could not agree more. I also find that when I wave my gun around in my house my children behave like little angels.
    Hats off to you Brundle!!
    Whatabout the frying pan + Workers Comp? I mean CMON!!! Those things are dangerous, and they just LEFT them HANGING AROUND all over the place where a guy could get hurt by one!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
      Here in Cali the law states that parents or guardians can administer alcohol to minors (or least I thought it did). By that token if your the parent of said child you can still buy alcohol.

Yeah- double standard though buddy.

Remember the gal in Menlo Park last year? She administered alcohol to her kids and one of them went to school, now she has 2 years of probation and the district wont let her attend any of the functions or games at the school. Unless I am getting the stories mixed here, last column I saw of her, has her picking her kids up a block away because she isnt allowed on school property.

California attacks all the wrong things, wastes our fiscal money, then they scream "Crises" as they wonder where all the cash went. We're the 6th largest economy in the world, and we mis-spend our fortunes constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
        This is by far the most logical idea in this thread. I could not agree more. I also find that when I wave my gun around in my house my children behave like little angels.
        Hats off to you Brundle!!
        My wife is Italian, she used to get the wooden spoon.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
          My wife is Italian, she used to get the wooden spoon.
          Apache
          My Grandma used to chase us yelling in Italian. She broke one once because as she swung she passed a chair.

My sister and I died laughing at her.

Comment

My mother in law broke one using it on my wife.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
              My mother in law broke one using it on my wife.
              Apache
              Same story here....only it was my mom wielding it vs me

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                by newiron09
                BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
              • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                by newiron09
                Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
              Working...
              X