new tweaks in patch from bf3 blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new tweaks in patch from bf3 blog

Upcoming Battlefield 3 patch: what we know91 On January 30th, 2012 in NewsThere have been many bits of information surrounding the upcoming Battlefield 3 patch, and we’ve taken to task to compile all the expected fixes and tweaks that DICE has confirmed will make their way into the new patch, which should be released in early February. The list of confirmed additions:

Commo Rose 2.0: a complete overhaul of the “Q”-button communications interface, with new commands, voice overs, and more.
    Weapon specific accessory tweaks: accessories such as silencers, foregrips etc. will now be tweaked on a per weapon basis and not globally. All accessories are expected to be tweaked in this patch. For more, see a full list of accessory tweaks.
    A fix for MAV riding will be applied
    Random “Bad Luck” deaths will be fixed across all platforms.
    PlayStation 3 users will see a VOIP fix
    Drivers will now get 50 points for “vehicle assist kills”. Pilot assist points will be increased as well.
    Sniper rifles will get increased accuracy after aiming-down with Red Dot or Holo sights.
    And a few unconfirmed patch notes, but issues/features that DICE are looking into:

The USAS-12 with Frag rounds will be balanced (unconfirmed: DICE has said they are looking into it).
    The resupply speed on the M320 grenade launcher might get increased, according to DICE.
    Horn sounds will be added to Humvees and other transport vehicles.
    Fall damage is being looked into as well.

no more mav lifts....
    that is enough of a bonus right there

possible no more 1ft drop deaths????? that would take a miracle

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
      no more mav lifts....
      that is enough of a bonus right there

possible no more 1ft drop deaths????? that would take a miracle
      one thing at a time... one thing at a time. Let them get the MAV right first.
      Of course this will let you put the MAV under a jeep and then fly the jeep around

Comment

im PUMPED about the horns baby yeah

Comment

Originally posted by FrOgM View Post
          +1
          Although I am pissed that they are fixing VOIP for the Playstation, but not for the PC.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Random bad lucks I'm a pro at. Then again I watched Paceman jump out of a window and die instantly. I was one of the funniest things I've seen. There was that one time I tripped over a rock and died too.

Comment

I would much rather they stop the MAV from killing, not riding on it.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                +1

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  I haven't been killed by an MAV in weeks. I only try it to get snipers on roofs.

Comment

But, if shooting the 50 at their feet doesn't keep them from walking in the middle of the road in front if you, I'm guessing the horn won't either.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                      But, if shooting the 50 at their feet doesn't keep them from walking in the middle of the road in front if you, I'm guessing the horn won't either.
                      heres the thing ...say your on wake island and your bouncing down the road and over rocks like i love to do ...and theres some poor soul with his back to you and you speed up at him and right befor you run him down you beep and he turns to look at ou just in time to see you splat him on your window lol ...now thats good stuff baby yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Me too, it's handy.
                        Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

We had a guy on the other day who was getting scores of + 50-0 using only the MAV. You could not kill him since he was sitting in his spawn.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                            We had a guy on the other day who was getting scores of + 50-0 using only the MAV. You could not kill him since he was sitting in his spawn.
                            Apache
                            You can if there is something to fly. Sucks if there isn't.... though get someone to spot him with a mav high up and mortar him.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                              You can if there is something to fly. Sucks if there isn't.... though get someone to spot him with a mav high up and mortar him.
                              It was on Seine Crossing. And, MAVs have the same out of bounds timer as infantry, so you can't really take them into spawns effectively.

It got so bad with that guy that I switched to recon with my own MAV, just to keep destroying his.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,831   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                by newiron09
                                BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                              • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                by newiron09
                                Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                              Working...
                              X