Teleport Hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teleport Hack

Was playing on a server, not Cain's, this AM and saw some this BS going on in it. Found this on the EA forums, http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...rt-hack-2.html, of people seeing the same thing. I didn't see it like in these videos but instead it was people being spawned/teleported really high up in the sky.

Here are the two videos on the forum for you all to see:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkQTshP7clc
    and
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaWh8EUyXJM[/URL]

It is undetectable by punkbuster since it is a game exploit and not a cheat. Only EA/Dice will be able to fix it. Just thought you all would want to keep on eye out if it does find it's way to your server.

/sigh....why cant we just play games without people hacking it. I like BF2BC, but too many of them. And you can say what you want, but there are hackers. Whether you want to admit it or not. Thing I have been seeing is that instead of being totally blatant about it, they have gotten better at being somewhat discreet about it. Just enough for you to question yourself.

Comment

I admit, as do the ones with me on teamspeak, that there are hacks in bc2 that are hard to notice and the players themselves are good at making it look like they aren't hacking.

This exploit is just meant to cause nothing but problems and causing players grief. Sad thing is EA will have to be the ones to stop this and since they won't be able to take a look at it until Monday who knows how long it will take for them to patch.

Comment

Was just in Cain's and someone was in there teleporting everyone all over the map. Don't know who was doing it but it was happening to everyone on both teams. Kilgor is going to try and get a screen shot so maybe someone can sort through the names.

Comment

Originally posted by aimhigh85 View Post
          Was just in Cain's and someone was in there teleporting everyone all over the map. Don't know who was doing it but it was happening to everyone on both teams. Kilgor is going to try and get a screen shot so maybe someone can sort through the names.
          unfortunatley you need proof on the lair did (SoS) Kilgor .. get the Screenshot??
          sigpic

The sentence below is true.
          The sentence above is false.

Comment

He couldn't get it in time. The only reason we thought it was that one guy was he had no deaths, 9 kills, a positive score and the minute he left the server returned to normal. Everyone else had tks and all sorts of deaths from being teleported. I know that isn't enough evidence which is why hopefully EA will put out a quick patch next week. After the person doing the teleporting left the server was running great as always.

Comment

perhaps this is why our server has been dead and our rank is dropping quickly

Comment

From reading the EA and PBB forums. it seems that Dice and Punk buster staff are aware of this. Hopefully they come up with something.

Comment

Add to the list of asshats

BikerGsxr750 and IsKariOT or something like that.

Comment

Crazy that so many people are doing this just because nothing can be done about it yet. I don't see the fun in teleporting people all over just for the hell of it but then again i don't get why people have to use hacks either.

Now to wait through another day before EA/Dice say anything about it or will even attempt to do anything about it.

Comment

Add AlaskanHitman to the list o ban please. They crashed landed the chopper in out base so I took off in it. He said go swim and we were teleported to the ocean. No SS but, please I have never even accused anyone of hacking untill today. Thanks

And DeathKeeper too

I have SS on AlaskanHitman if you want them.

Comment

This is a screeny of AlaskanHitman being dumb.

AlaskanHitman.jpg

Comment

how the frick does thing thing work is it something external like another program or is it a glitch in the game what?

and if it is glitch please dont tell anyone how we dont need moar of this BS.

Comment

I like playing this game, (and other FPS), but this hacking crap is killing me. I know some maybe have not seen hacks, heard about them or anything. But they are so prevalent(sp?). Its more than annoying. PB can suck a big one, they dont work as well as they should. The designers need to come up with something else. Have they not learned in all these years?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwc9H...eature=related

Here's the fricken hack...
                              you can thank these jerks for the tele hack.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                              X