Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killed by Cain

Cain must really like you...
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Comment

This looks like the same thing with me and Todd! He kills me more than anyone!
        [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

First rule of the lair is if you see Cain you kill him. You dont let him kill you.

When i see Cain... i just go "fire me as admin, ill show you pow pow pow! pow! die.....
          Then hope metranode kills him

well its not actually how it goes, but it sounds good well maybe the last part is true about the nade and hope

Comment

Lol I'm starting to get that rule... Cain is no slouch!

Comment

He whipped up on me pretty good the other night.

Rumor has it.....

Cain was one of the BEST players BEFORE he started Running Game Servers !

Once you start running servers.....who has actual time for gaming
              But as we can see... he can still hold his own3d !!

Comment

Back in the Quake days boys I would pull all your pants down and spank you mercilessly !! I played it every day two-four hours, nowadays I'm lucky to play 2-4 hours per week.

In fact every now and then I'll pop up a DM Forever server and still spank away....

My problem is I play very little and when I do play I'm usually spending a certain amount of time every round checking pings, looking at inactive players, watching and listening to chat for asshats, etc., etc., etc. AND my Admins had better be doing similar things .....

I have played this game more than any in recent memory, so when I get going I am often an upper-third player, so LOOK OUT!!

Comment

Welcome to the club where I have losut how many time;s cain killed me

Comment

I would pull all your pants down and spank you mercilessly

That might be illegal in some states
                    But cod4 is a great game for the time constricted player or the die hard player. Fast load times, easy menus. If you wanna play a few rounds or play all day, cod4 offers something that everyone will like. Maps changes as the balance shifts so you dont get bogged down like in other games (like bf2 when you couldnt get off the aircraft carrier).

Comment

Always watch players who become admins. You will see their scores drop after they become admins. That's my excuse and I am sticking to it.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Yeah I remember last time you put up a DM server... Chaos mean anything ??

Comment

Thats got to be the funniest thing Ive seen in a bit.

The one where there is a guy that is down next to the barricade is funny-

Is he dead? Is he sleeping? Does he need my change......

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,829   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                            by newiron09
                            BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                            15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                          • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                            by newiron09
                            Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                            15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                          Working...
                          X