Fun Stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Stuff!

Here's some things I thought were great on HQ and TDM tonight!

Then this was my best round for not geting killed! 24/1 then got to 39/2 and after that i died alot!

[url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Nice

Comment

What'd you use, a Cannon? lol
      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I bet the other team wasn't enjoying playing.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

We hjad a great round last night on HQ. We managed to pull off a victory with about 10 seconds to spare.

Comment

I was there for the 505 to 50 loss, I was on the other team. I was using the stupid saw for the weapon challenges and kept wondering why it took so many shots to kill someone since it was suppose to be hardcore then I realized near the end that I had a HUD so it wasnt hardcore mode.
            [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

oh god look at my horrendous score 16-30 i may cry

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                Apache
                agreed... i hate squashes. Id rather the score go to the last kill and only be off by 10 points. Now thats a good game!
                Its like in bf2 when you couldnt get off the aircraft. YOu just sit and wait for it to end and the next round to start and hope its better.

Comment

Originally posted by Premonition
                  Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                  Apache
                  agreed... i hate squashes. Id rather the score go to the last kill and only be off by 10 points. Now thats a good game!
                  Its like in bf2 when you couldnt get off the aircraft. YOu just sit and wait for it to end and the next round to start and hope its better.
                  +1 to close matches being better. Though on a rare occasion I've been responsible for the one-sided matches, and for that I apologize It's hard to "turn off" sometimes

I'd prefer every match to come dowen you KNOW you are going to lose if you lose that HQ n to the last few kills, but it seems getting the right player balance doesn't hit as often as is ideal. Occasionally I will switch teams when I KNOW teams are just totally skewed, but often its hard to tell who is "on" and who is having a bad day. Sometimes you can't tell until well into the match, and by that time, often the game won't let you switch (either because teams are full or because the game switches you back).

The best close games ever are when it comes down to last capture wins in HQ. The fighting is never as fierce as when you KNOW you are going to lose if you lose that HQ

Comment

Theres nothing like the feeling of being the top player on the team and completely stomping the other team.

All I can say is........... Enjoy the feeling Dragon!!!

Comment

I've certainly been on both sides of the fence.

For those matches where I'm going against Carbon, or some other uber
                      duber players, I'm NOT going to be doing challenges. I'm going to load
                      out with my favorite best weapons and perks, and see if I can make a
                      difference.

Using yucky weapons for challenges, like scorpion or MP44,
                      means a 5/25 score sometimes.
                      There is only so much abuse I can take.

If you KNOW a sniper is scoping a certain area, you can try to counter
                      snipe, hunt him down and knife him/her, or LEAVE. If they are very good,
                      I'm more than likely just going to avoid their hunting grounds. I'm doing
                      good to shoot people standing still, but some can shoot you from a mile
                      away, while you are running and/or jumping, and 1 shot kills.
                      It has happened over and over again, so they are just better at it I
                      suppose.

I doubt I'll ever get those 55/5 scores that I see on occassion, but
                      as long as I've got a respectable score, I'm not going to quibble.
                      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by tupinambis
                        Theres nothing like the feeling of being the top player on the team and completely stomping the other team.

All I can say is........... Enjoy the feeling Dragon!!!
                        Oh I've definately had my fair share of being on the losing team 10 straight! It is frustrating!
                        [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,829   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                          by newiron09
                          BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                          15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                        • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                          by newiron09
                          Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                          15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                        Working...
                        X