Whats a "cooked Grenade"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats a "cooked Grenade"

Is it like a live grenade or something? I thought the term "cook a grenade" meant to pull the pin...

But whats it mean?

It's when you hold the grenade a few seconds before throwing it so it explodes the second it gets to its target....therefore giving the enemy no chance to run away from it

The downside is....hold it too long and you loose a hand

Comment

Another way to keep the enemy from throwing back at you.
      [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryDragon
        Except you can never get those damn things off in time...they always explode in my hand

Comment

aww... I was... kinda close

Thanks for answering my stupid question

Comment

Originally posted by Br@nFl@Kes{CLR}
            Originally posted by FieryDragon
            Except you can never get those damn things off in time...they always explode in my hand
            Throw at 2 in a half! I count every time...
            [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

A nade is cooked when you let it sit in boiling water for approximately 15 minutes. After which you can eat it with ketchup or whatever condiments you find lying around.

Comment

So here's the fun thing to do with a cooked nade ... on Pipeline, wait until you see a lotta red dots in the tunnels, then charge in with a cooked nade about three seconds after de-pinning it. Proceed to run into the room and go out in style, then let Martyrdom take care of any survivors.

Always fun, and gets you lots of friends after doing it !
                Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Almost every nade I throw is at least a little cooked unless I'm throwing for distance. As I always say in-game:

"Raw nades get sent back to the chef....remember to cook those nades kids "

Comment

Somehow I ALWAYS overcook my nades BOOM !!

Comment

Originally posted by aquataine
                      A nade is cooked when you let it sit in boiling water for approximately 15 minutes. After which you can eat it with ketchup or whatever condiments you find lying around.
                      That isnt ketchup you find lying around the battlefield. Though it is far more delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by ViTO
                        Somehow I ALWAYS overcook my nades BOOM !!

for some reason when I finished reading that I was laughing my ass off

Comment

I'm with ViTO on this. I've never seen an undercooked grenade in my realm, sadly.

Comment

I hate cooked nades. I'm so good at returning grenades to their sender and his buddies waiting around a corner.

I love when someone throws a nade into the room I'm in, and I toss it right back out and see +30 or whatever. Nothing makes me laugh harder.

Except maybe rushing across the map on Crossfire and walking up to that building OpFor uses for sniping, and shooting each of the 5 snipers sitting there in the face.

Or on Bloc, rushing at the beginning of the map from Spetznaz side, into the building S.A.S. uses, and laying down with an LMG to the tune of +50. All the pigs are all lined up...

It's like, srsly guys, don't crowd up or you're going to be killed by me.

Comment

bloc is the only map that all the snipers don't bug me. rushing into a nest of snipers and knifing half of them before they know you're there is glorious!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,184   Posts: 269,829   Members: 6,182   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, newiron09.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to BF4 new easter egg.. need to know moriss code
                                by newiron09
                                BTW on iOS use "Light Conversation", its an app from an artist...he spreaded it for light arrangements(stories in lights) in a city...propably...
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:24 AM
                              • Reply to Otterbox is 10 years old
                                by newiron09
                                Having tried many cases I've given up on expensive ones. Not convinced they are significantly better than an inexpensive gel case for 1/10 the money....
                                15 Sep 2024, 09:20 AM
                              Working...
                              X