Geta Dang Admin Thats On Sometimes Cheats Tearing Up Hc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geta Dang Admin Thats On Sometimes Cheats Tearing Up Hc

its nice ya got so many admins.. too bad none get on, or can be reached. Many cheaters on HC now and nothing can be done..................

Quickster....I was there. Spec'ing the two guys you were complaining about.

As you know you report in the Report a Jerk section!!! (I was there 2 minutes after the report).

But don't harass the players you suspect on the server.

Comment

if i had a full version of fraps i would have good cheat vid,but i only have the 30sec version.i definetly know they were cheating.

Comment

btw look at my track record reporting,i have never accused anyone that wasnt cheating.this hack is just harder to catch on video.i speced for several minute before i really saw it.

Comment

You can always check steam for admins as well. Whenever i'm on, i've got steam running as well...
          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by jeffro74 View Post
            btw look at my track record reporting,i have never accused anyone that wasnt cheating.this hack is just harder to catch on video.i speced for several minute before i really saw it.
            and i have no doubt about your word Jeffro

Comment

Report....

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
              Quickster....I was there. Spec'ing the two guys you were complaining about.

As you know you report in the Report a Jerk section!!! (I was there 2 minutes after the report).

But don't harass the players you suspect on the server.
              However it's done.. Whats it take I saw NO action you came you stayed a short time nothing. How many regulars does it take? Full vid , his GUID,his license plate number and mothers maiden name? Nothing was done. By the
              time an admin showed, the threw the wall\across map shots where few...
              Not only did you not harass them you did nothing that I noticed.So the person that was on yesterday saying it would do no good to get help must
              have been right.So go ahead say what you will, it does no good to try to
              get the cheaters out unless the players do all the footwork, fraps them get
              GUID, come to the (correct form) post it allllllll then wait.They will just come
              back as another to have fun again at the players expense.On a side note I
              think they did, as another 2 man clan came with same results one was busting
              everyones hump with the other kickin along to watch the fun.

Comment

Originally posted by TheQuickster View Post
                However it's done.. Whats it take I saw NO action you came you stayed a short time nothing. How many regulars does it take? Full vid , his GUID,his license plate number and mothers maiden name? Nothing was done. By the
                time an admin showed, the threw the wall\across map shots where few...
                Not only did you not harass them you did nothing that I noticed.So the person that was on yesterday saying it would do no good to get help must
                have been right.So go ahead say what you will, it does no good to try to
                get the cheaters out unless the players do all the footwork, fraps them get
                GUID, come to the (correct form) post it allllllll then wait.They will just come
                back as another to have fun again at the players expense.On a side note I
                think they did, as another 2 man clan came with same results one was busting
                everyones hump with the other kickin along to watch the fun.
                +1

Comment

Was frustrating

First time someone's ever shot me through concrete stairs from underneath and fifty yards (he said he was tracking [which still doesn't explain how he shot through the concrete stairs])...and, uav or not, always seemed to be on target for long shots before someone would come around a crate or building...was a bad day for a while with those clowns on.

Tried TDM but it was full...came back and stuck it out 'til they left...taking pleasure in the times I did pop them. Some weren't as patient, and left the HC server for the day at least.

Comment

I'm one of these who left the server that day. I was realy bored about that punks, so I quit and report one in the report a jerk section. Hope it help, I'll be back maybe this evening.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,817   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 3
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

Working...
                    X